cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

Re: Someone help

@osama11 wrote:

This is the only option, I have left I believe. At least the scammer will fix my issue 

You aren't talking to Public Mobile here. You're talking to other customers. How is the scammer going to fix your issue? A scammer would steal your phone number. Don't give your password to anyone. Moderators don't need to you know your password either.

Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

nope nothing

Mayor / Maire

@osama11 wrote:

nope nothing

Please be more descriptive.

Where did you get that you have $126 in balance? 611 or self-serve?

Can you log in to your self-serve? What happens when you dial 611?

What is the status? ie. Active or Plan Expired or ...

What is working if anything? Calls in/out? Texts in/out? Internet (not on wifi)?

Mayor / Maire

@z10user4 wrote:

@osama11 wrote:

nope nothing

@z10user4 A page and a half of posts, 4 by @osama11 and I have no idea what the issue is. Am I missing something?

Mayor / Maire

@kb_mv wrote:

@z10user4 wrote:

@osama11 wrote:

nope nothing

@z10user4 A page and a half of posts, 4 by @osama11 and I have no idea what the issue is. Am I missing something?

Like another poster yesterday....sigh.

You're not missing anything. The thread is just sorely lacking in details that the OP can't seem to or won't provide. Grunting out one or two words with no context helps nothing.

Maybe the moderator got back to him so he's off here for another year.

Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

Completely agree with you, @z10user4 & @kb_mv & @Jb456 

The OP seems willing to provide way too much personal information on the initial post (thankfully computergeek took care of that), yet very little information to allow the Community to really provide a useful response.

Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@osama11 did you run into another issue with fraud, like you did in 2017?  https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Using-Your-Service/Fraud-Alert-Why-was-my-Thread-dele...

@Moderator_Team have your received private messages from this user recently?  Are they being helped?  cc: @Melinda_H I'm not sure if this issue is legit or not but if it's really been months with no help, is there anything you can do to help escalate?  Thank you.

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Well my account is showing active, but my service is not working I can't make calls or receive calls. It's been more than a month now. Also my service is not supspened. I can't even make the payment using the phone. Also I have extra funds in my account. That's the whole problem. I didn't get hold of anyone yet. I'm sure another month or so I'll get someone to fix it. 

Mayor / Maire

@osama11 wrote:

Well my account is showing active, but my service is not working I can't make calls or receive calls. It's been more than a month now. Also my service is not supspened. I can't even make the payment using the phone. Also I have extra funds in my account. That's the whole problem. I didn't get hold of anyone yet. I'm sure another month or so I'll get someone to fix it. 

@osama11   Are you saying you've been a whole month without service and moderators have not been able to resolve your issue?   Have you tried sending the moderators another message?  Something doesn't sound right about the lack of response here. 

Have you tried to click the Reactivate button in your self serve account if there is sufficient funds in your account?

Also check the last four digits of the SIM in your phone to what is registered in your account to verify that they match.

Mayor / Maire

@dabr 

That's a good possibility.

@osama11  

As @dabr  has mentioned if your sim number doesn't match then you have been simjacked. Suspend your service via lost/stolen and change your password. Do you see any usage in your in your usage history? If you have been simjacked and its been over a month and you haven't noticed any unusual activity with your finances then you must be incredibly lucky or have nothing linked to your phone number so you're very smart. Contact the moderators to restore your account or figure out what your service issue is thats affecting your phone service. Wait times may exceed 72 hrs+.

Need Help? Let's chat.