cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Slow website. Am I the only one?

rossputin
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Am I the only one who finds it painfully slow, even just to log in?

9 REPLIES 9

@Naepalm wrote:

They could be using a lower budget service in order to keep costs down. it may be the script running in the background for security purposes that they use that runs slower. 

But overall it is not only you. 🙂

@Naepalm  It may be a low budget service but if it is, it's also the same as Koodoo. I experienced the exact same thing prior to coming to PM. Plus their layout is almost identical.

jonezz
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I have noticed this as well.  Really slow on mobile.  To the point that the page doesn't look like it is going to load at all.  Then it just pops up.  Laptop or PC seem to be fine.

SAM-A
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Its slow on phone browser but works fine on laptop. I noticed this as well. While trying to access on phone, it takes extra a few seconds to enter credentials. Hope helps!

kenlao1020
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

So far I am not experiencing any problem with the website. Try not to open many tabs in a browser at the same time. 

carlaspapa
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

I've never noticed it to be slow but my phone is kind of slow anyhow. I've never used it on a desktop or a laptop or a tablet for that matter. I never thought about it having a different experience.

Danchvn
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@rossputin I find it comes and goes. Sometimes takes a few seconds but other times much longer. I did try a different browser and incognito mode at time but couldn't tell if it really made much of a difference.

Naepalm
Mayor / Maire

@rossputin 

No, you are not the only one, each page takes 30 seconds or longer to load. It has nothing to do with your device or browser and everything to do with the site and servers that Public Mobile uses to operate. 

They could be using a lower budget service in order to keep costs down. it may be the script running in the background for security purposes that they use that runs slower. 

But overall it is not only you. 🙂

Have a great day!

cavemantoronto
Mayor / Maire

It's working well. Try a different connection like mobile data to compare.

gpixel
Mayor / Maire

@rossputin try using your browser in incognito or private mode. yes I agree, the website is painfully slow... especially when on a desktop

Need Help? Let's chat.