cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Since yesteday I don't have signal

adghi
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I have only emergency signal, my acciut is payed. I opened a ticket they says they'll answer in 48 hours 😠

17 REPLIES 17

kb_mv
Mayor / Maire

@She wrote:

restart your phone or remove sim card and reinstall . 

@She About 3 hours before you posted the OP posted that the problem was solved. Maybe it would be a good idea to see what others wrote before you post to a thread?

She

restart your phone or remove sim card and reinstall . 

gwhitema
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

@adghi Wow thats awesome !

I never knew they had the power to switch back SIM's. I thought once they were used and switched they were done. 

kb_mv
Mayor / Maire

@adghi That's awesome! Don't forget to change your password and security stuff!

adghi

Problem solved. ( somebody changed my SIM number in my PublicMobil accoun!). The Mod ( Marius) put my right SIM no back to my account. I restart my phone and all is good. Thank you all!

kb_mv
Mayor / Maire

@adghi wrote:

ooops , I pressed "accept this solution" but my problem is not solved, I only wanted to let you know that the SIM's no are differents!Thx

@adghi Click the 3 dots top right of post and there should be something like "remove as solution" or words to that effect.

adghi

I'll try. Thx again

kb_mv
Mayor / Maire

@adghi You need to ask yourself / find out, how someone was able to get your email address and password to your PM account. If you use the number for any 2FA accounts like banking, you need to contact them immediately and freeze your accounts til you get it sorted out.

Edited to add: just because you have had a breach like above doesn't mean they have access to banking, paypal, email etc. If you use the same email address and password across different accounts you are asking for trouble though. It is out of an abundance of caution that you need to freeze everything while you work through this. Good luck.

adghi

ooops , I pressed "accept this solution" but my problem is not solved, I only wanted to let you know that the SIM's no are differents!Thx

@adghi  If they don't, then you may have been sim jacked. Change your password and name on the account.  Immediately place your phone on lost/ stolen. Change email, bank, credit card passwords that may be at risk. Contact the relevant places.

20200504_182846.jpg

Then contact the moderators and ask them to switch your service back to the original SIM card.  There are 2 ways to contact the Moderator Team:

• Faster response- Get help with your account the easy way by starting a conversation with our virtual assistant, SIMon. It’ll take you to relevant help articles, or if it’s something more urgent, it can help you submit a ticket to the Moderator Team. Click here to get started.
  • Slower- Alternatively, you can send a private message to the Moderators by clicking here. You’ll need to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work.

Once connected to Simon, you will be asked to log in again with your community user name and password.  Please do, this allows you to continue and send your message.
- Check your private message sent box (click on the envelope top right of your screen) to make sure the message was sent.

- Keep an eye on the envelope top right of your screen.  The mods answer will show up there.  When it does, you will be asked to verify your self service account, with your password and login. Doing so allows the process to continue. Stay safe. 

adghi

it is ... the problem is w/ my SIM ( I was stolen I think!)

adghi

it is tha case!!! The SIM I have in my account Public Mobil doesn't correspond w/ my real SIM

gwhitema
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Whats wrong with no signal and SIM jacks lately ?

Many people are reporting no signal or not the greatest call quality. 

Also many people are having their SIM's swapped. 

I havent experienced any service issues yet. The only weird one is how I get full speed data.

Carniam
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@adghi @Log into your self-serve and check your SIM number and compare it to the SIM you have. There is a scam out there where people will get access to your account and switch out the SIM to get access to bank and other accounts using your number for 2 step verification. Hope this isn’t the case.

Dunkman
Oracle
Oracle

@adghi 

Moderators can take up to 48 hours to respond, but usually within a few hours.  Check your inbox (envelope) on upper right corner of your website.  

Is your account status active?  Try the above suggestions.  If that does not work, sometimes manually loading $1 into your available funds will restart your plan.

gblackma
Mayor / Maire

@adghi Try a network reset and restart your phone if it doesn't automatically do so.  Also switch your sim into another phone to see if its the phone or the SIM that's the problem. If the other phone gives the same reading, since your account is active please log into your self sevice account and choose the change sim option and compare the last 4 digits to the sim card in your phone. The Sims should match. Let us know if they do or don't. Thanks. 

20200723_093448.jpg

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

Try rebooting your phone.  If that does not work try making your phone lost in self serve then wait 5 minutes then mark it found.  Also try a network reset.

Need Help? Let's chat.