cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sim card ordered November 8th not arrived!

ewabas
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin
Ordered a SIM card on November 8th got a confirmation number 88990. The SIM card has still not arrived! The intention was to take advantage of the $40/4gb promotion before November 20th. Help!
4 REPLIES 4

Saray_O
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Hi @ewabas

I'm sorry about this and about the delay in our response.

Did you receive your SIM card? I see that the order with that number was already delivered. If you need any further assistance, send me a message with the email address you used to order the SIM card. 

Thank you! 

*Please do not post private info such as: phone number, account number, pin etc.. This is a public forum.

JaK
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Hi @Joof;

Good find. The bit of text is right in the official PM announcement, and it seems pretty clear to me (agree with your interpretation), so don't know what further confirmation you need...

Joof
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I'm in the same boat, ordered November 7th, not arrived yet.

But I read on this post: http://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Announcements/UPDATE-Only-3-days-left-to-get-our-limit...

"We will be honouring the promo plan for all customers who ordered their SIM card between October 25th-November 16th, but did not receive it before November 20th."

So my assumption is that as long as you ordered the SIM between those dates, you will be able to register with this plan even after the cut-off date of November 20th.

I hope someone can confirm this for me as well.

pulp74
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Hi. Your best bet to get another card elsewhere. Try Kijiji or go to one of their pickup locations. For example tomorrow Public Mobile representatives will sell Sim cards in Downtown Toronto area. The location is 25 York street, Telus tower. Get one from there before it's too late.

Need Help? Let's chat.