cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sim Card Activation : Payment error

Nowazish
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen
The payment part not working i tried all the methods for the verifying your card issue even msg the public mobile on twitter and methods they gave me still didnt work, i still get the error msg , unable to verify your card been like this for 2 days!
15 REPLIES 15

amitaroas1
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Activated phone at wow mobile. Everything went through selected plan. Got sim card and pins which covered my 67$ plan. shows my account has been suspended when i just activated it. account says balance of 68$. when i click restore plan it ask for a payment of 0 dollars which will not let me process. need helping getting my account unsuspended seeing i just activated it today January 8th , on the account it says deactivated the 7th which is impossible. 

Thank you 

akhan19942

I'm having the same issues. How can i resolve this? Tried with my VisaDebit as well as a credit card. Keep getting payment error.

violet0114

i have no idea what take them so long and why so many people have the same issue and they still can't fix it from their end

Keep it tight guys.
Once you msg to mod they will get back to you it's just they also have to follow rules and they have to go by numbers. Since its a huge backlog. They are trying their best to resolve all issues for all users.
Hopefully all ops will get reply back.
** I am not a Mod, please do not include any private info in a private message to me.**

violet0114

same here @Mary_M

pm this morning but no answer....

CarlosT

I am also experiencing a similar issue, I was unable to get pass the payment page, just sent @Shazia_K a PM (along with my SIM card #), @Mary_M please let me know if anything else is required from my end, I'm porting over from Freedom Mobile, thanks!

Mary_M
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

Hey @Nowazish.

thank you so much for your patience !

I'll be sending you a private message within the next few minutes 🙂

Mary

** Please do not post private info such as: phone number, account number, pin etc.. This is a public forum. **

Nowazish
I hope so

Did you send a private msg already right?
If yes hopefully they will get back to you by tomorrow.
** I am not a Mod, please do not include any private info in a private message to me.**

Nowazish
I tried that too but not voucher ill wait till the mod msg me back

Did you tried activating from scratch again.
Credit card details have to match with billing details exactly. If nothing help you can buy s voucher from shoppers drug Mart goto photo section and usually there.

Nowazish
I tried that too i tried everything trust me

Also try clear cache and cookie try smartphone browser or safari browser. Also If you have a middle name try skipping that and see if that's help s.

Nowazish
I tried different browsers and everything, doesnt work

Samianauman
Mayor / Maire
Did you completed the activation process?
Also try a different browser and a different card if possible and if there any unit or apt number try to skip it and see if that help.
Need Help? Let's chat.