cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sign in Frustration!!!!

ladybearbc
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Ok - so today - I have signed in to both the Community and my account.

I went off to finish the laundry and as expected, my signins automatically signed me out - which is fine.

HOWEVER, both when I first tried to sign in AND when I tried to sign in after I was logged out by the system - my password was not accepted (yes - I typed it in correctly). Tried it 2 times both times - then requested to reset it.

Note - the error occurred a second time - even after I had reset the password.

This is really frustrating.

7 REPLIES 7

ladybearbc

Accepting this as solved - thank you!

@ladybearbc wrote:

Oh - never thought of the private mode - most websites won't let you sign in with that mode

Thank you

Yes that's a good option as well, or try signing in on another device and see if the device is the issue. 

ladybearbc

Oh - never thought of the private mode - most websites won't let you sign in with that mode

Thank you

Staliger
Mayor / Maire

@ladybearbc In addition to using incognito mode and clearing cache and cookies, you can use another browser/device.

Naepalm
Mayor / Maire

@ladybearbc wrote:

Ok - so today - I have signed in to both the Community and my account.

I went off to finish the laundry and as expected, my signins automatically signed me out - which is fine.

HOWEVER, both when I first tried to sign in AND when I tried to sign in after I was logged out by the system - my password was not accepted (yes - I typed it in correctly). Tried it 2 times both times - then requested to reset it.

Note - the error occurred a second time - even after I had reset the password.

This is really frustrating.

I completely get your frustration and understand where you are coming from. There could be a couple factors that are causing this. 1 make sure your browser is not blocking PM. If you use a browser like mine, "Brave Browser." Where it blocks adds but also blocks sign in sometimes. Second, check your cookies and browsing data and make sure they have been cleared. 

If none of that works go to SIMon and open a ticket there could be some issue in the background of the website that is blocking you thinking you are a BOT or something. 

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

Try using a different browser.  Also clear your cache and cookies then reboot and  try logging in again.

JoyLuck
Mayor / Maire

Clear your browser cache/history/cookies. Close browser and open a new browser in incognito/private mode. I prefer to use chrome.

Need Help? Let's chat.