cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Service

AdamLove
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

How can I get promo code for some free data..?

37 REPLIES 37

@AdamLove all the PM rewards are applied  monthly. Including the one mentioned by @Steve486  above.

@AdamLove wrote:

Am I going to get $1 off for every year ......  And is this $1 off every month or just for the first month of the year...?

Steve486
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

After the first year, you will get $1 off per month. After the second year, you get $2 off per month. This will continue until you reach 5 years.

Tweetynumair
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

@AdamLove wrote:

Are there currently any promotions pertaining to customers on 1 year loyalty ..... ?

How do I find out of any promotions.....?

You can also subscribe to the Announcements RSS feed.  Guide to how to do it: https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Discussions/Brief-Guide-How-to-subscribe-to-a-communi...

AdamLove

Am I going to get $1 off for every year ......  And is this $1 off every month or just for the first month of the year...?

Check the announcements forum.  There is only one promo for new customers.

There are no promos for current customers.  Promos lately have been for new customers only

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

AdamLove

Are there currently any promotions pertaining to customers on 1 year loyalty ..... ?

How do I find out of any promotions.....?

Need Help? Let's chat.