cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Service

AdamLove
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

How can I get promo code for some free data..?

37 REPLIES 37

AdamLove

I'll have to keep my eyes open 

Anonymous
Not applicable

@AdamLove wrote:

Are PM going to have some holiday specials on data plans for dual sim and smart watch ?

An entirely speculative question. Sorry. My crystal ball is in the shop. Oh wait...here's my magic eight ball. Oh rats it too. Ouija board says... oh man how DOES it move around.

@AdamLove I am not sure about that. They could give some free mins / data for Christmas or similar holidays like last year.

@AdamLove ,

I believe many are keeping their eyes peeled and hoping for some attractive specials coming on this holiday season!

You never know whatcha gonna get in this "box of chocolates".

AdamLove

Are PM going to have some holiday specials on data plans for dual sim and smart watch ?

These threads have been merged.

AdamLove

Cool..... Getting that...

There are currently no promotions for new customers.  If you are an existing customer there is a 1 GB for $15.  There is a referral award that an existing customer could give you to a referral award.

Lanerdros
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I'm not familiar with any regular codes given out by the PM. I think they're mostly on special occasions or a case-by-case basis for service issues. However, PM is quite cheap as is! Best of luck finding a code if you continue to hunt for one! Remember you get an autopay discount of $2, loyalty discounts of $1/year, and discounts for signing others up and helping out here in the community!

AdamLove

Are there any promotional code for me...?

@AdamLove wrote:

Where can I find some promos...?

@AdamLove 

You can sign up for Public mobile email alerts for promotions  

https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/bc/plans

(near bottom of page)

Top left. Click browse. Youll see a list of forum sections. One is announcements.

AdamLove

Where can I find announcements...?

@AdamLove wrote:

Keep an eye out in ANNOUNCEMENTS.

AdamLove

Jb456
Mayor / Maire

@AdamLove wrote:

Sorry not possible nothing available.

Continue to check to announcement section for any future deals.

The last free data promotion without having to do anything was Christmas gifts. Just needed to be an active client.

Only thing currently going is $10 sign up bonus when you use a referral code.

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@AdamLove wrote:

No promo currently. Select one of the current plans that offer additional data when you use Autopay.

Alternative is to wait until one of the frequent promo or flash sale comes along that you like.

Welcome to Public Mobile.

@AdamLove   Your loyalty reward will be delayed if your account is suspended more than 60 days. Then it will be delayed by 60+ it is suspended.

JenL
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@AdamLove  my pleasure, I hope you enjoy the Public Mobile community. 

AdamLove
  • Thank you

JenL
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@AdamLove welcome!

They will disappear with the account which is after 90 days

If you are suspended you will not be connecting the benefits of it not to will still be on your account you will not be eligible to collect them until after you reactivate.

Also while suspended your clock will stop ticking for the next loyalty upgrade

Note I don't really know the mechanics of it, for example you are here for 1yr and 2 months, you pause for 1 month, I believe your loyalty will be offset for 1 month so you are starting at 1.2 and you are not starog at 1.0 but I'm not really sure

AdamLove

How long can my phone be disconnected for my loyalty reward to be taken away.....

The $1.00 per year....

Rewards

AdamLove

Its my first day in the community...

srlawren
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@AdamLove wrote:

I hit one year in Jan and got my first dollar

@AdamLove for a guy that's been around for a year, you sure have a lot of newbie-style questions

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

@AdamLove wrote:

Are there currently any promotions pertaining to customers on 1 year loyalty ..... ?

How do I find out of any promotions.....?

@AdamLove No promo for current customers so far. Check forum daily/weekly, and maybe something will come up, like Christmas give away.

@AdamLove wrote:

@AdamLove Yes 1$ off each month. After Second year, you will have 2$ off and so on until 5$ off.

AdamLove

@Steve486 wrote:

After the first year, you will get $1 off per month. After the second year, you get $2 off per month. This will continue until you reach 5 years.

At which point it will remain at $5/month credit.... not be terminated! I just hit one Year in December.

AE_Collector

Need Help? Let's chat.