cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Service unavailable

RobertJefferson
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen
12 REPLIES 12

[ edit ]  oops, nevermind, Shazia I see you replied when I posted.

Hello @RobertJefferson

I'm sorry to hear about your ordeal, 

Can you please send me a private message with the current Public Mobile SIM card #?

Thanks,

Shazia

* Please do not post private info such as: phone number, account number, pin etc.. This is a public forum.

RobertJefferson

Thanks, can someone help me out please

@RobertJefferson don't post your account and phone number on here. It's public and anyone can see it. I'd suggest you click on Options >> Edit Reply and just remove the content. You can't delete the post.

RobertJefferson

ok thanks

RobertJefferson

I recently bought a new sim card and changed it on my account, and also changed the phone number. Now I am unable to use the service after reloading the account with monthly payment. Please take a look and let me know. Thank You. ----- Full Name: Robert Jefferson

Ionut
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@RobertJefferson hi there.  I think @Shazia_K is online and could help you with your issue

The funds you added, did you include the appropriate amount of tax for your province?

RobertJefferson
Hi, I recently bought a new sim card and changed it on my account, and also changed the phone number. Now I am unable to use the service after reloading the account with monthly payment. Please take a look and let me know. Thank You

daredogg
Mayor / Maire

Can you post again @RobertJefferson? For whatever reason, your text has turned into a shortened link (at least on my screen).

Screen Shot 2016-10-24 at 12.40.07 PM.png

Need Help? Let's chat.