cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Service tickets

Ju1234
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

How will I know when a service ticket is resolved?

I was told it would be in the next 7 days

Do I have to wait the whole 7 days?

Will I be notified when the ticket is resolved?

8 REPLIES 8

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

Once the issue is resolved, won't you see the refer a friend reward in you account?   That is what happened to me, and how I knew that my issue was resloved/wan't resloved.  

I also recieved a private message from one of the moderators stating that the issue was resolved (this was after sending them my followup message after the 7 days)  

Ju1234

So your saying if I dont contact them I will not be notified when the issue is resolved

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

If contacting the mods, even as a folowup, (especially 7 days later)  always include as much info, ie the ticket number your number and the referal numbers you are discussing. It will help resolve the issue faster.  I wentthrough a similar issue last week (contacted after 7 days) and the first responce to my follow up was to ask for the details again. 

imcphers
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

If you don't have your issue resolved after 7 days, just private message a moderator to get it fixed.

McLaren
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

You can follow up with them after 7 days.  Usually a ticket goes to the technical team so they have to wait on them.

Ju1234

It was an issue with the refer a friend not working on my number

PM rep said to wait 7 days

Do you know if it takes the whole 7 days

and will I be notified when the ticket is resolved

imcphers
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

What type of issue are you experiencing?

Folks in the community might be able to help or it might be quicker to reach out to a moderator to address the issue.

Need Help? Let's chat.