cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Martin
Legend

Re: Service interruptions for the last 3 days in Montreal - anyone know what's happening?

keithfrancis,

Do you have your phone's user guide, either in hard copy or as a PDF file? If so, look for safe mode.

If you have neither, enter your phone's make and model into the Google search engine, along with "user guide pdf", but without quotation marks.

It would be appreciated if you were to report back here, whether successful or not.

Good luck!
keithfrancis
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Re: Service interruptions for the last 3 days in Montreal - anyone know what's happening?

Ran the phone in safe mode - network displayed as Public Mobile - 4G working, full bars. Restarted phone. 

After restart I did have service - however, I had service before doing this but had not had service most of last night. It seems to constantly switch on and off sometimes for a few minutes sometimes for hours. Currently service is on.

Martin
Legend

keithfrancis,

I've written myself a note to keep up-to-date with your situation.

If and when your phone's power switches off for no apparent reason, please post that here. I will continue to trouble-shoot until a solution is found.
Martin
Legend

keithfrancis,

Are you and your girlfriend still experiencing spotty service?
Moid_I
Retraité / Retired

@keithfrancis Are you getting service on your phone now? 

Can you please click on Contact Us  and send your address, the issue happening we can check the location to see if there is any problem in that location. 

Thanks 

Martin
Legend

Moid,

Both the poster and his girlfriend were experiencing spotty service.

FYI.
keithfrancis
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Yes still getting spotty service. Last night around 7pm  and then on and off throughout the night and this morning.

Will send a message to the "contact us". Thank you.

chukdefatey
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

^I wonder if it's your Phone. Do you have any Friends or Family Member in your area with a Bellus Phone if so ask them if they are also having issues
Need Help? Let's chat.