cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Radhatter
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Re: Service cutoff renewal tmrw. Wtf public mobile???

Doesn't matter know it renewed at midnight.  Was set to renew on the 4 th as it did.  My balance was $70 and my renew date was the 4th like I said.  I know it's 30 days  all good now

z10user4
Mayor / Maire

@Radhatter wrote:

Doesn't matter know it renewed at midnight.  Was set to renew on the 4 th as it did.  My balance was $70 and my renew date was the 4th like I said.  I know it's 30 days  all good now

Glad it's all working for you now. It still doesn't explain why you had no service on what is thought to be your last day of prepaid service. So what is the date up top now on your overview page?

Lieux
Oracle

Hello @Radhatter

In your place I would write a message to the moderator....

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage

moderator_team in SEND TO

Just to know what happened...for the next month...Nice day...

@slash407 wrote:

if u rely that much on a phone call, i would go postpaid. PM is pretty bare bones.

I would say that there is zero corelation between reliability of prepaid and postpaid.  Bugs can also exist in postpaid billing systems, the only difference being that thw service doesn't usually stop working for a few months of non payment.  The prepaid service here would be just as reliable as any other prepaid or postpaid service if Public Mobile's system bugs were fixed.

Need Help? Let's chat.