Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Service Plan

PeggyWicks
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

How do I cancel my plan?

5 REPLIES 5

And as already mentioned, if you are actually porting your number out to another carrier… doing so will close your account here immediately.

AE_Collector

skyscanner20152
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Just remove your payment method details from your account and the account will expire automatically at the end of your cycle.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@PeggyWicks: Officially, you can ask the company. But you don't need to. It's a prepaid service. So just don't pay. If you have enough balance in your Available Funds then the plan would renew. If you port out your number then the account would close. Always suggested to remove payment options from any service you're about to leave.

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

If you have autopay setup just remove it from your self serve account.

To update or remove your credit or Visa debit card details, sign in to Self-Serve. Once signed in, click on the ‘Payment’ tab, then scroll to the bottom of the page and select ‘Manage my card’. Here, you will have the option to either select ‘Replace this card’, where you can enter the details for your new card, or ‘Remove this card’. You will need to review and confirm this change to your account and then you’re all set..

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@PeggyWicks wrote:

How do I cancel my plan?

Log into your account and remove your credit card info. Then when the next renewal happens...your plan will expire. After 90 days expired then it closes for good.

Need Help? Let's chat.