cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
new1op
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Re: Service Issue - Can't hear other side mid-call

Yes, unfortunately it definitely happens when calling other PM customers...

new1op
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Thanks! I've already tried a network settings reset a few times, but will do the full iphone backup. My problem is that the other side's audio stops coming through to me during a call, but they can always hear me. I think my mics are probably fine, but appreciate the detailed explanation!

softech
Mayor / Maire

@new1op   also try calls with speaker phone.. as well as with headset plugin or Bluetooth headset.    This is to confirm if it is a device issue .. 

also, you try putting your SIM in another phone and make calls and see how it goes?

On the other hand, you can also try to put other SIM on your iphone and make calls 

S--S
Mayor / Maire

@new1op 

i suggest you to keep selecting the network to "3G ONLY"

for iPhone visit Here link 

or Here link 

do one thing Make sure your phone is off before removing your SIM card,

and do rebooting your phone take your SIM card out and waiting for a 2 minute and put it back and turn on -This one is quick and simple.

what is mean for Rebooting the phone means to turn off your phone and turn it back on again.

and check here Coverage Map Here .

or Here 

and check it out is enough Towers Map in your area...

and do you can test your SIM card in another device, to you know the issue from SIM card network, or your device settings issue, or the area issue not enough Signal...

you need to test it with another device and or test your device in different area...

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@new1op 

Are you in a concrete building? There is a work around....download the fongo app and call forward your pm number to it so you then use your WiFi for calling when you are home. Your outgoing calling can be thru pm or your fongo number but at least you know your incoming callers won't have the issue of not being able to hear you. It also works on mobile data in case you leave your WiFi zone in the middle of a call. (0.5mb=1 min)

Need Help? Let's chat.