cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Self serve login disabled

whitty1236
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hello,

I've been a public mobile member for months now (I love it!). I upgraded to a new phone through TELUS and the lady ported my number from PM to my new TELUS account. I had autopay set up through public mobile and I tried to log on to disable it but I cannot login and whenever I choose request password I get an error with "login disabled" at the end. 
I am just wondering if my autopay was cancelled because I do not want to pay for a service I no longer use. 

thank you in advance for feedback.

2 REPLIES 2

whitty1236
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Thank you, I will contact the moderators just for a confirmation.

Jb456
Mayor / Maire

If you ported out to Telus then Public mobile would have been notified and closed your account. Do you still have your public mobile sim card? Does anything work with that sim card?

If you can put it in and try dialing 611 from your phone there is an option there to remove auto-pay. (Provided anything works which is unlikely as once you port out they are notified and account is closed)

If it does not you would have to contact the moderators to confirm if auto-pay has been removed and your account closed (likely it has since you ported out)

Simon.JPG

You can also reach them via private message. Link below.

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Need Help? Let's chat.