cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Save 5$ off SIM card when ordered online !

BearFBI
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Public seems to have a 5$ Discount on online orders for SIM cards for a limited time. It shows it on the front page here. 

Annotation 2020-06-01 093039.jpg

This started right after the free 3GB Addon. They seem to be pushing a lot of small deals lately. Hopefully SIM cards stay at 5$. if not Its better to just order at Candian Cell Supplies. If their not out of stock. lol

I cant seem to find a expiry date. 

13 REPLIES 13

mustaqim
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Great News , Now Price for Public SIM Card is down to $2.99 with FREE Shipping - WOW

on Canadian Cell Supplies

https://canadiancellsupplies.com/collections/sim-cards/products/public-sim-card

5B0F7EAB-36A4-4993-B0BB-5A1BDDB3A3E7.jpegAnd look at their competitions prices. 

This is worse than how gasoline is priced. 

Lucky Sims were .33 now .55 up by a whopping 66%

Public Mobile Sims were 3.33 now 5.55 up by a whopping 66%

oh get it.....it’s the 3, 5 switcheroo!

8CE72CF3-5AD8-46B7-AB14-78F1CA652387.jpeg

Spoiler

BC268844-C0D0-46D8-A8EB-1BB44AD14E6E.jpeg

@Naepalm wrote:

@BearFBI One thing that I have found really "funny" is that you sign up for emails from Public Mobile so they can send you "notifications on the latest deals" Yet they never send out these sales to your email. We seem to have to find it ourselves and we are just as surprised as everyone else. LOL 

Good find.  So what is the point of signing up for specials. And shouldn’t current customers have that perk of being notified?

Edit. Kind of funny. 😂😂😂

I finished this response a then checked my email.......

3EC95624-0FA3-41AE-A47B-1CD270D24AC4.jpeg

BearFBI

@Staliger Yeah I can see that. I would much rather buy a SIM from Public. But 10$ for a SIM is expensive. 5$ would be reasonable. At least we save money and get that 10$ refferal credit.

Staliger
Mayor / Maire

@BearFBI Good deal for those newcomers who don't know about CSP 😉 Some people just prefer to buy from Official Website rather than from the Third Party.

fdrcamb519

@BearFBI 

we love  deals!!!!!!😀😀

@computergeek541 wrote:

@will13am Over $5? I know that customers who are joing will be happy with the price reduction, but spending more than you otherwise would have isn't what I consider to be saving money.

I am not necessarily suggesting that anyone should corner the market.  Hoarding can be getting 1 or 2 more than needed.  It is handy to have a spare or two on hand just in case of a lost phone.  New deals do come up from time to time.  Also, there is the referral opportunities if an existing customer were to give a friend or family member a bit of incentive to join.  

Naepalm
Mayor / Maire

@BearFBI One thing that I have found really "funny" is that you sign up for emails from Public Mobile so they can send you "notifications on the latest deals" Yet they never send out these sales to your email. We seem to have to find it ourselves and we are just as surprised as everyone else. LOL 

@will13am Over $5? I know that customers who are joining will be happy with the price reduction, but spending more than you otherwise would have isn't what I consider to be saving money.

BearFBI

@gblackma wrote:

@BearFBI  It's currently 3.99 with free shipping at CSP. Still 20% cheaper. Stay safe. 

@gblackma I wonder if they will drop their price too. i believe It was at 2.99 at one point. It might drop to that.

gblackma
Mayor / Maire

@BearFBI  It's currently 3.99 with free shipping at CSP. Still 20% cheaper. Stay safe. 

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@BearFBI , great find!  Time to hoard.  😁

Need Help? Let's chat.