cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SIM card swap

LindsayLeeSupem
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi, I need a sim card swap done ASAP - my old phone was stolen, I have a new phone,I have a new sim card that has net yet been assigned, I tried using the chat bot and it said to get help from a moderator.  I did this on my own one time before and it was very simple. Somebody (a moderator) PM me As Soon As Possible please, so that I can take control of my number again so that I know it is not being abused and I am supposed to hear from my mom this morning and it is very important!!!!!    So somebody please help ASAP!!!! Thank You!!!!

- ready to go,

Lindsay

SD08: Moved from Beginner’s Guide to the Community; title edited to reflect subject.

5 REPLIES 5

@LindsayLeeSupem 

Use the chatbot link supplied by @hTideGnow  or send a private message with the following info...

1. Full name and address on your account.
  2. Email, pin # and phone #.

If you don't remember your pin # include at least 3 of the following or be prepared to be asked to answer these to further verify your identity before they will swap sim cards.

1. Last payment, amount, date, type and last 4 digits.
  2. Alternate phone # if any.
  3. Date of birth.
  4. Plan amount, recent changes, any add ons on account.
  5. Security question and answer. 
  6. Frequently called/texted numbers.
  7. Account #.
  8. Credit card expiry date.

Keep an eye on the envelope icon next to your avatar at the top right corner of your screen for a little number to pop up indicating a message from the moderators. Responding promptly to messages will speed up service times. Wait times average 2 to 4 hours up to 48 hours for non urgent requests. Wait times are quick todsy...under one hour. Include uour new sim card # in your message.

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

@LindsayLeeSupem 

Due to recent sim swap fraud, you need to contact a moderator to change it.

Please note: In order to protect our customers from SIM swap fraud, we have temporarily disabled all online SIM swaps through Self-serve as of March 8th. To change your SIM card, please submit a ticket.

Here’s when and how to contact the Moderator Team:

• Get help with your account the easy way by starting a conversation with our virtual assistant, SIMon. It’ll take you to relevant help articles, or if it’s something more urgent, it can help you submit a ticket to the Moderator Team. Click here to get started.
  • Alternatively, you can send a private message to the Moderators by clicking here. You’ll need to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work.

LindsayLeeSupem
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I have reported my phone as lost/stolen.  Now, how do I contact a moderator!?

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

@LindsayLeeSupem   If you got the new SIM card with you and ready to request SIM swap, you can do so with this directly link:

https://urlshortner.tiia.ai/-H7DB-

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@LindsayLeeSupem 

Log into your account and suspend your service via lost/stolen then you can contact the moderators to swap sim cards for you.

Edit:

As supplied by @hTideGnow  below.....

Need Help? Let's chat.