cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Roll over

Asante1
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi  do my text / minutes and data on my plan roll over to the next month ? 
thanks 

7 REPLIES 7

brettster99
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@Asante1 

Nothing in the plan you purchased would rollover. The only thing that does rollover is any of the add one like additional minutes and the additional 1GB of data that is on a limited time sale right now for $15

@Asante1 wrote:

Oh that’s a shame . Thks  

It may be a shame about the plan mins/data not rolling over, but since the domestic add-ons do keep rolling over, you should make sure to add $5/500 Canada wide mins to your plan to have the roll over benefit, also currently the 1GB data add-on is also at half price ($15), it might be worthwhile to take advantage of that too as any unused portions of both these add-ons will keep rolling over until completely depleted. 

Are you on the $15 plan or the old $10 (expired) plan?

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

Plan minutes/texts do not rollover to the next month.  Only add-ons rollover until used up except US roaming add-ons expire 10 days after purchase.

benfatto
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@Asante1 No, they do not. 

JoyLuck
Mayor / Maire

@Asante1 wrote: 

Hi  do my text / minutes and data on my plan roll over to the next month ? 
thanks 

If you are on one of the current plans only minutes and data purchased as "add ons" roll over if not consumed.

Naepalm
Mayor / Maire

@Asante1 

The only roll over that you receive is add ons or promotional add ons. If you do not dip into your add on it will continue to roll over month after month. 

Any minutes or data included in your plan does not roll over it will reset to what is included in your plan at the begining of your next cycle.

Hope this is helpful, have an amazing day!

Need Help? Let's chat.