cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Rogers Family Plan

Bella
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I have 3 lines with a share everything plan from Rogers. I want to port my main number to public mobile and leave the other 2 at Rogers. Can I do this. 

10 REPLIES 10

TheOldVR
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@Bella wrote:

Ported over with no problems.  Bye bye Rogers and hello Public Mobile.

Congrats @Bella... had to have a shower after leaving Rogers and I've felt better ever since!

Bella

Ported over with no problems.  Bye bye Rogers and hello Public Mobile.

Triton72

Do you have permissions to change anything on your rogers corp plan? That maybe an issue. I would just call rogers and ask them about the number you are porting and if will affect the other numbers. They will tell you

Bella

Just 1 more question this is a corp plan, the port should be the same. 

Rockdaddy22
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité
Yes, one of the numbers will take over as the main line.

Bella

Just one more question as I have never ported before.  So I am only bringing one of my lines to Public Mobile and leaving 2 with Rogers.  Should I port my number first (this is the main line with the share everything plan with Rogers) and then the next number in line will take over as the main with Rogers.  Is this correct?  Thanks for helping a newbie here.

Rockdaddy22
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité
No they will not get cancelled 🙂

Bella

Great so that means my 2 other lines will not get cancelled by Rogers. That's good to know. 

sabbie

I did the same thing.

The main line cost ends up switching to one of the other numbers on the plan and the other Rogers numbers on the account.

hummuschips
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

I think you can do this but you should call Rogers and ask them what will happen with the other 2 lines on the account.  I assume one of the other 2 lines will have to be set up as the main line.

Need Help? Let's chat.