cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Roaming

raghu
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Hello,

I live in whitehorse, I am traveling to Vancouver for three days can I use my phone in Vancouver as I have extra minutes in my phone

Please clarify.

Thanks

Shobana

10 REPLIES 10

raghu

Thanks for the information

@raghu Until December 31 you can add free 500 calling minutes and 2GB data addons to your plan from the self-serve portal - a great compliment to the $15 plan.

Also remember incoming calls, and calls to tollfree numbers are unlimited with the $15 plan.

raghu

Thanks for your sugestion.

Shobana

dabr
Mayor / Maire

@raghu wrote:

Thanks for informing this is a great plan for retirees but this only gives 100 min, can they give extra minutes maybe 50 for usage locally too is there a plan like that, Anyway all your plans are great!!!

Shobana

@raghu   You can purchase the $5/500 Canada wide mins to supplement your $15 plan.  These mins only get used when you've depleted plan mins and remaining unused mins from the add-on will keep rolling over every cycle until depleted.  Just a reminder that add-on purchases are a two step process, so add your funds first and then make the add-on purchase.

BTW do you have the new version of the $15 plan with unlimited incoming mins? 

Also with the current plans being Canada wide calling it doesn't matter if you are calling someone local to you or someone across the other side of Canada.

raghu

Thanks for informing this is a great plan for retirees but this only gives 100 min, can they give extra minutes maybe 50 for usage locally too is there a plan like that, Anyway all your plans are great!!!

Shobana

raghu

Thanks for confirming the network is one

Shobana

@raghu Going from Whitehorse to Vancouver isn't roaming. It's the same network. 

raghu

Thanks for confirming. It can be used in Vancouver as my plan allow calling canada wide so I can use in Canada

Shobana

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

@raghu wrote:

Hello,

I live in whitehorse, I am traveling to Vancouver for three days can I use my phone in Vancouver as I have extra minutes in my phone

Please clarify.

Thanks

Shobana

Even if you have just Provincial calling you can call any BC number with your plan, but would need to use long-distance to call back to Whitehorse I would think.  If you have a Canada wide plan you will have no issues at all.

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

iliketotalk
Mayor / Maire

Hi as long as you have a Canada wide plan you can use it anywhere in canada have a safe trip

Need Help? Let's chat.