cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ridiculous telephone customer service!!

Farjy
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Today 15 December, I dialed 611 at exactly 19pm , right now it’s 21pm , continuously waiting for an agent to answer my phone call , no one bothered to answer! I want the see how long they kill my time ! Ridiculous customer service public’s mobile !!

52 REPLIES 52

LEGACY PLANS JAN 27/15
legacy plans.jpeg

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.

imm1304
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@Farjy, 2 hours 20 mins on hold!  You really are very patient.  😄

I hope they were able to help you.  

Farjy

Yes I am ! 

imm1304

@Farjy wrote:

I can text any country , unlimited Canada wide talking . 3 way calling, call waiting, forwarding! I took this plan in 2011 and continuously using even after Telus came in .

This confirms you are on the Legacy plan.  You do have the option of calling 611.  But, for whatever reasons, you are stuck on hold tonight.   Do consider the option of getting support via this forum.  You can just send a private message and look for a reply in your inbox tomorrow morning.  

Farjy

Finally I got them , talking 

Farjy

I can text any country , unlimited Canada wide talking . 3 way calling, call waiting, forwarding! I took this plan in 2011 and continuously using even after Telus came in .

imm1304

@Farjy, I have no idea what the call center hours are.  PM has basically discontinued the call center access for all new customers from the last ~3 years.  I was just saying the mods on this forum were online 9am to 9pm today. 

@Farjywrote:

It’s 9:20pm already should I disconnect the ph? 

You still haven't clarify whether you are on a legacy plan or not Smiley Frustrated

Farjy

It’s 9:20pm already should I disconnect the ph? 

@Farjy wrote:

No same plan , unlimited Canada wide talking and worldwide text.  In between I went to my country , for two months when I was back my ph line was canceled so I called them and got it back .

I don't think Legacy plan offered Worldwide texting with any plan. I think you are not on a Legacy plan. Please login to your self-serve and copy paste your plan here. 

Farjy

What’s the use of being an old customer? No offer nothing? When I called them to add my credit card they told me they will take off 2$ but they didn’t .

imm1304

Hey @Farjy,

Most of us here on this forum are on the new plans that come with no phone support.

Sending private messages to the mods works fairly well.  Provide your name, phone number and what you need help with via private message to @CS_Agent and one of the mods will reply to you.  Unfortunately, you just missed the mods hours for today. They work 9am-9pm on weekdays, and also work weekends.  So someone will respond to you tomorrow morning if you send a private message right now.  

Farjy

No same plan , unlimited Canada wide talking and worldwide text.  In between I went to my country , for two months when I was back my ph line was canceled so I called them and got it back .

@Farjy Legacy plans are not eligible for any Rewards. Please clarify exactly what plan are you on. 

Farjy

The reason I called , I have been using AutoPay method for long time , I was told they will take off 2$ , but it never happened with me , today I managed my time to call them but they killed my Friday night , now 2 hours 17 mins I have been waiting an agent to answer my ph call . 

@Farjy@  wrote:

I have been using pm since 2011 it’s almost 7 years now 

So you have never changed your plan since then? 

Farjy

I have been using pm since 2011 it’s almost 7 years now 

@Farjy wrote:

What is legacy plan my friend? 

If you have signed up, and still are on a plan from, before January 27 / 2015. Read the official description here: https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Announcements/Effective-April-1-changes-are-happening...

@Farjy wrote:

Plans they offered before they came under Telus. Before Feb. 2015 i believe. If you are on a 90 days plan, you are not on a legacy plan. In this case, CSR on phone won't help as they cannot access your account. You will need to send a private message to the Moderator_Team with your account info.

wetcoaster
Mayor / Maire

PM doesn't offer any customer service over the phone (unless you are on one of the very old legacy plans.)

All support starts here in the community. Have a read here: https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Announcements/Changes-to-our-Support-structure/m-p/16...

Farjy

NDesai
Oracle
Oracle

@Farjy Are you on a legacy plan? If no, they will not help you. 

Need Help? Let's chat.