cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Re: Ridiculous telephone customer service!!

Yes I am ! 

Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@Farjy, 2 hours 20 mins on hold!  You really are very patient.  😄

I hope they were able to help you.  

Oracle

LEGACY PLANS JAN 27/15
legacy plans.jpeg

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. Je ne suis pas un moderateur.

My plan includes..... 28$ plus tax with Unlimited Canada-wide Long Distance
Unlimited global text messaging and picture messaging
Voicemail
Call Forwarding
Call Display
Call Waiting
Conference Calling

Completely waste of time and energy to call them , they don’t even have any loyality department , few robotic agents replies with in limited power! I feel to cry for wasting my time , I am tired of paying 30$ for 1GB, I requested him if I take 40$ plan can you include unlimited long distance (Canada wide ) he said no no no ! I feel like if I was with other providers for 7 years I would have been appreciated by given little data . I am so disappointed PM .

No dear they didn’t. I feel to cry to ruin my Friday night , got my weekend after 15 days of working now I feel lost 😭.  I requested them a lot to give me plan of 40$ just add unlimited Canada or give me 1GB with 5$ extra or anything! No loyalty department, no loyalty. 7 years with public that’s a big slap !

Is this pricelist valid? I asked that agent am I allowed to get any data with 40$ plan or 40$ unlimited Canada wide talk ? He said no it’s 47$ plan .we can’t give unlimited Canada for 40$ . 🤭 I am surprised 😮 

Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Maybe PM agents cannot offer plans that are not in-market plans?

Public is a prepaid service and none of the carriers offer loyalty plans or plan discounts to prepaid customers, only post paid customers on a contract.

Mayor / Maire

@Farjy wrote:

Completely waste of time and energy to call them , they don’t even have any loyality department , few robotic agents replies with in limited power! I feel to cry for wasting my time , I am tired of paying 30$ for 1GB, I requested him if I take 40$ plan can you include unlimited long distance (Canada wide ) he said no no no ! I feel like if I was with other providers for 7 years I would have been appreciated by given little data . I am so disappointed PM .

@Farjy

It's one of the features that plan prices at PM are transparent and don't reflect your bartering skills. One of the things I value about PM, some people will not.

I think as soon as you are changing plans you have to choose from the regular in-market plans and will loose access to customer service over the phone as well as that roaming option shown in @Luddite pic (if it actually is still available to you?).

On the upside you would be able to participate in the rewards program: $5 loyalty reward, $2 auto pay reward (per 30days), also community and referral rewards if applicable.

How much data are you looking for? How often do you call outside of your province?

You could consider the "new" $90/90day plan:

1.5GB data at LTE light ("3G" speed) per 90days (average 500MB per 30days)

Unlimited Province-wide Talk

Unlimited Global Text and Picture Messaging

Voicemail, Call Display and the other talk features you're already enjoying

Per 30days, with your rewards applied it would be (30-5-2) $23 or less, depending on your participation in the community and/or referring friends.

You could round this out with a LD add-on for Canada wide calls, the minutes don't expire until used up. The 400minutes for $15 a good deal if you use less than 400 minutes/90days.

Thanks for your reply , I am in 25$ plan from 27/15 planlist . I don’t call outside of Quebec but I kept it for in case of emergency! I am not sure about the roaming options, but I know I am able to call outside of Quebec and I was never charged any roaming fees calling from outside of Quebec . Also someone from this group and that agent mentioned being a legacy customer I am not able to take any rewards, off ( which is disappointing) 

Need Help? Let's chat.