cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Rewards not applied to my December billing (90 day billing cycle)

Pebbles
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I noticed that the automatic payment applied to my charge card for my phone had increased for the next 90-day term, so I checked my payment records.  These records are hard to understand, but what I did notice is that my rewards were not applied for this billing cycle.  I checked my plan details and rewards to be applied to my account for March (the next billing cycle), and all seems as it should be. What could have happend in December that would have removed my rewards?   I was billed $84.75 in September and $101.70 in December.

Thanks for any help.

4 REPLIES 4

SD08
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@Pebbles

If you do post a screenshot, be sure to cover up not just your account identifying info, but also your referrals' phone numbers, if any.

Acekiller
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

post a screenshot up here and we can take a look!

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@Pebbles, if you think there is a billing error, by all means send a private message to the moderator team and have them look into it. 

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

@Pebbles, what rewards do you currently get?  As it doesn't seem like you are very active on the community boards it wouldn't be those rewards.  So I am thinking it is autopay and some referrals and a loyalty reward?  How many referrals do you have?

ETA.  This is MY ASSUMPTION on this.  101.70-84.75 = 16.95/1.13( assuming in ON for tax purposes)= 15.  So if you are on 90 day payment that looks like your autopay (2*3)= 6 and loyalty (1*3) =3 is still only $9.  Do you have some referrals?  I know in the past there have been issues with referral credits getting "lost"

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

Need Help? Let's chat.