cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Review: 10 Months into service

BrrMcGrr
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Well We are hitting the 10 Month mark in a few days with Public Mobile and i thought i would give my opinion for anyone wondering if you should switch.

When i first came over to PM i tested LTE Data alone on a 10 day plan to see how the quality was. This was the starting point of my adventure with PM. After switching to a 30 day plan and activating all service options on the plan. There was no problems. Fast forward to month 2 on the 30 day plan, This is where the first problem happened. Due to the glitch at the time, there was a bug that caused my auto renew (auto pay enabled) to a 10 day, texting only service. This was quickly Rectified via the forums with @Shazia_K, where she promptly fixed the service issues that happened.

Fast forward to Last Billing cycle (March 8th) Up until this point i have had no issues at all! things have been running great. I decided to lower my plan as i was not using 50% of my data each month. I changed it the night before the auto billing cycle process initated. i was met with 0 (Zero) problems.

So For 10 months in, i am quite happy with my service. I have only had 2 Issues, 1 Service Related and 1 Bug that didnt allow me to log into my account. Both were fixed right away by the Customer Service Team (Community Moderators) If you have any doubts. I would say Take the plunge. Sim only service is a viable model, and PM Is actively fixing and adjusting services and features based on what is suggested.  Remember development of ideas can take anywhere from weeks to months depending on the severity of the change, and what it requires. Within the last 10 months i have seen quite a big deal of issues and improvements. things have only become better. Be part of the change. Submit your ideas. and Surf that LTE.

Thank you.

8 REPLIES 8

jpar
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Awesome 🙂

BrrMcGrr
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Depends if you are going to Rob me of my LTE?

Nope. I understand the back end issues that happen. and as a programmer i know that things are not as simple as flipping a switch when a problem exists. if a problem persists for 5+ months then i would be unhappy. hasnt happened yet. 😛

TheOldVR
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Great news, thanks for sharing!!

Sooo... all of these happy story threads end up changing to "we hate Robbers" threads, do I feel the same coming on here?  Smiley Tongue

shartomjam
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

Thanks for the great review.  I look forward to many years with PM.

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

Good to see positive posts once in a while to balance the general negativity expected of a forum of this nature.  

zhadj030
Mayor / Maire

Thanks for sharing your opinion and experience.

I hope this might help anyone who is currently waiting and confused on how it is going on in here. 

NDesai
Oracle
Oracle
Thanks for taking the time to give your feedback.

CaNuCk07
Mayor / Maire

Happy to hear it! loving PM as well!

Need Help? Let's chat.