cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Retrieving expired voicemails

emburtonbrown
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I apologize if this was asked previously, I couldn't find an answer to this exact question. My mom recently passed away and I am desperate to recover the voicemails she sent me which just expired and got deleted. I tried '19' but they aren't in there. Is there any way Public can retrieve voicemails like this? It would have been deleted within the past week or two. 

Thank you for any help.

6 REPLIES 6

RosieR
Mayor / Maire

@emburtonbrown wrote:

I apologize if this was asked previously, I couldn't find an answer to this exact question. My mom recently passed away and I am desperate to recover the voicemails she sent me which just expired and got deleted. I tried '19' but they aren't in there. Is there any way Public can retrieve voicemails like this? It would have been deleted within the past week or two. 

Thank you for any help.

Hi @emburtonbrown sorry to hear about your mother's passing.  My condolensces to you and your family.  🌹🌹🌹   Good to know that you had already submitted a ticket to contact the moderators.  It may take up to 48 hours (hopefully less) to hear back from the moderators.  Keep an eye on the icon envelope on the top right for a number to pop up.  That would be the moderator's reply.  I hope PM could retrieve your mother's messages.  Good luck and stay safe.

emburtonbrown
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Thank you all for your speedy guidance! I've submitted a ticket and will keep my fingers crossed. I truly appreciate the help. 

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@emburtonbrown 

Create a moderator support ticket for help using the Chat button at the bottom right corner of this page.

Tell SIMon what is the issue (important) - Enter "voicemail issue".  SIMon will quickly show you "Contact Us" button.  Click the "Contact Us" button to create your support ticket.

@emburtonbrown ,

I found this, but it only works up to 48 hours after they are deleted:

"You can recover them up to 48 hours after deletion by dialling in to your voicemail, then selecting  ‘1’, followed by ‘9’."

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Knowledge-Base/How-To-Use-Your-Phone-and-Plan-Feature...

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@emburtonbrown , so sorry for your loss. 😞

If the chatbot is causing you issues, contact the moderators via private message here:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

gumbyng
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Best way would be to contact someone through the chat bot (lower right hand corner with the chat bubble). If anyone can help, it would be them.

Need Help? Let's chat.