cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Restore services to port number

auscan
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi, can you please restore my services to my phone number I can provide my account number and details, doing so will allow the mobile number to be transfered. Thank you.

6 REPLIES 6

@auscan wrote:

Hi, can you please restore my services to my phone number I can provide my account number and details, doing so will allow the mobile number to be transfered. Thank you.

Where are you porting out to? Public Mobile has different policies in place for porting out a number if you're porting out to Telus or Koodo. Public Mobile accounts in a suspended state can still be ported out to Telus Mobility or Koodo Mobile withiout needing to make a plan payment.

@auscan wrote:

It was an active account when I first requested the transfer, it looks like it was cancelled upon the initial request. So you are saying I still need to do this, isn’t this public’s fault, I shouldn’t have to top up the account to transfer a number that was active at the time?

@auscan  If your PM account was active then the port would have gone through and once the number gets released your PM account automatically closes. If your account gets suspended before the number is released then you need to re-activate in order for PM to release the number.

It's not clear from your post what happened. Are you saying that PM did not release the number? You need to check with your new provider and see what they say.

So in your case what happened? 

auscan
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

It was an active account when I first requested the transfer, it looks like it was cancelled upon the initial request. So you are saying I still need to do this, isn’t this public’s fault, I shouldn’t have to top up the account to transfer a number that was active at the time?

Jb456
Mayor / Maire

How long has your account been inactive? If it has been over 90 days then the account is closed and deleted.

Under 90 days follow @geopublic advice.

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@auscan wrote:

@auscan  You need to go into your selfserve account and re-activate your account by making payment. In order to port out your number you must have an active PM plan.

Need Help? Let's chat.