cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Response time for email

ptuarze
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin
My credit was charged twice on activation and rather than dispute the claim I would rather deal with public mobile. I have emailed twice, how long does it take for a response?

8 REPLIES 8

Rockdaddy22
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité
It's not perfect but they're trying very hard 😞
Do you still have service issues?

danygrl17
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen
I meant to say that their thread posted two days after my first message was posted was addressed and fixed before mine. I think issues should be resolved by priority, not necessarily in order of message received.

danygrl17
its still a response to a thread 2 days older than mine and in my opinion, for something that shouldn't take priority over 100's of people still waiting for actual service to be activated.

Rockdaddy22
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité
She's responding over a week later lol
They're trying to go through old threads and solve people's problems.

danygrl17
How is it that @Mary_M will respond right away for someone who has been charged twice for service but I have been waiting 12 days for ACTUAL service to be activated. Are people being helped in order or by priority. At least this person has service. I'm paying for service that I can't even use. Any moderator help would be much appreciated. Have messaged several moderators privately and on Facebook. What does it take to get help. I know about the backlog, but when I see people being helped after only one message, it infuriates me. HELP!!!!

Mary_M
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

Hey @ptuarze,

Welcome to our community!

I will be looking into your case momentarily, please expect a reply from me soon 🙂

Mary

** Please do not post private info such as: phone number, account number, pin etc.. This is a public forum. **

jheili99
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

hi..

they way to contact PM is via sending one of the moderators a private message...email has a long response time ..

calculate some delay in responses as they are working on upgrades and backlog clean-up

cheers

beerdude111
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

There's a backlog atm with all the problems people have been facing due to the promo. It'll take some time for them to respond back. I emailed them about missing referral rewards 4 days ago, still nothing. 

Try not to send multiple emails though, while you're waiting. It'll just add to the delay. 

Need Help? Let's chat.