cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Resolving 120 Plan Price Increase

dcannons
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi Public Mobile,

I am attempting to resolve my issue with the price increase before filing a complaint with CCTS.

The promotion explaing that the 120 price would not increase after the offer period had ended. This price increase is in direct violation of that. I do not want to use Koodo. Please continue to give me the $120 plan for 90 days that you guys said would stay the same as long as we didn't switch plans.

Thanks,

9 REPLIES 9

Teedo
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Are you blind?  It explicitly states EVEN AFTER YOUR INITIAL 90 DAYS!

233x414.jpg

CalvinW
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

No resolution because PM won't see it as a problem. 

dcannons

@JDTwrote:

The promotion merely stated that the price would not increase at the end of the first 90 days.  It did not say that the price would stay the same forever.

image.png

JDT
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

The promotion merely stated that the price would not increase at the end of the first 90 days.  It did not say that the price would stay the same forever.

dcannons

The issue is, in the promotional material, it specifically states the price wont increase as long as you stay on the plan. This obviously breaks that.

Teedo
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

That's not what the original contract said when we all signed up...

Complaint filed. Shove it up yer arse PM.

@dcannonswrote:

Hi Public Mobile,

I am attempting to resolve my issue with the price increase before filing a complaint with CCTS.

The promotion explaing that the 120 price would not increase after the offer period had ended. This price increase is in direct violation of that. I do not want to use Koodo. Please continue to give me the $120 plan for 90 days that you guys said would stay the same as long as we didn't switch plans.

Thanks,

As a current customer on this price plan reportedly being made more expensive, I'm obviously not happen about this.

But, realize though that CCTS isn't going to investigate this. These plans are based on 90 day contracts, and after each such period, the carrier is free to change the prices to whatever they want.  There are no price guarantees.

makkahn28
Mayor / Maire

I'm certain that it MUST be an error on PM's part

Need Help? Let's chat.