cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Resetting my pin but don't have access to old email.

dearmusic
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Hello, I would like to reset my 4 digit pin.

I know that the "Contact Us" section provides webform for me to email Public Mobile that can help me, but it want me to use the email that I used when I activated this SIM card. 

That email is no longer in my possesion, so I can never check mail on it anymore.

How do I request the 4-digit pin change and maybe change my email used for activation?

13 REPLIES 13

Carlosr_78
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen
Now I need to reset my password don't know my security question

Mary_M
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

Here is how to send a moderator a private message @Carlosr_78 🙂

** Please do not post private info such as: phone number, account number, pin etc.. This is a public forum. **

Carlosr_78
Sorry private message

Mary_M
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

Glad I could help! @Carlosr_78

** Please do not post private info such as: phone number, account number, pin etc.. This is a public forum. **

Carlosr_78
How do I send you a private email

Carlosr_78
Oh great thanks

Mary_M
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

Good afternoon @Carlosr_78

Thank you for reaching out to us!

Looks like you need some help resetting your self-serve password to regain access, and I would be more than happy to help 🙂

Firstly, I'll need you to send me your phone number via private message. A validation link will then be provided to you, and once verified - we'll look into it together!

I look forward to your response,

Mary

Carlosr_78
Having the same problem can you pls help

Carlosr_78
Hi can you please help. I don't have access to my old email and forgot my password. I need access to my self serve

hslee1210

I will tag a moderator here so that they know you are in a queue. Hopefully, it can be resolved sooner than later. @Mary_M

Good luck

dearmusic
@hslee1210
Oh... Glad to hear it's a common problem! Seeing how mods are being very busy these days, I should wait a bit or something...

@kav2001c
Yes, I can log in to my account fine. I can only change username email not the email I used to activate sim though.

kav2001c
Mayor / Maire

Can you log into online account still?

hslee1210
That is a common issue in the forum. You will need to talk to a moderator.
Need Help? Let's chat.