cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Replying in Threads

ScrapIron
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Hi All,

I'm fairly new in the community and I've just started replying to some posts. I've just noticed that since Saturday, none of my replies have been posted even though I've seen the confirmation window that says it has been posted. Strange thing, I've cleared cache and still no luck. Is anyone else experiencing this or is it just me? (Hopefully this thread will be created).

4 REPLIES 4

mhaider
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Yes i can see your posts and some of them are duplicated or even posted three times in the same thread so they definitely did go thru.

Mary_M
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

Hello @ScrapIron,

thank you for sharing your concern!

After thoroughly looking into it, I was able to locate your posts - It seems like a few words triggered a "spam alert" and quarantined the posts. I have filtered through them, and released them - they are all visible now.

Cheers,

Mary

** Please do not post private info such as: phone number, account number, pin etc.. This is a public forum. **

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

No issues over here.  Posts are working.  I see a blue band that says the post is successful after I hit the post button.  There is a hyperlink to take me to the successful post.  During the message typing, an autosave notification happens from time to time.  These are all signatures that things are working.

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

@ScrapIron, well I did see this post.  You will need the assistance of a MOD as they can look into this for your.

You will need to message a MOD for assistance, click on this link Moderator Team
to send a private message .
In your message please include:
* PM account email address
* SIM card number(if available)
* PM phone number
* Detailed explanation
Community Moderators are available from Mon-Thursday 9am(Eastern) to 9pm(Eastern) and Friday, Saturday, and Sunday from 9am(Eastern) to 7:30pm(Eastern)

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

Need Help? Let's chat.