Replacement SIM card please my sim crad permanently blocked

Cathy1984
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin
Replacement SIM card please SIM card invalid
17 REPLIES 17

Moid_I
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

@Cathy1984 Please follow this link to order a new sim card. 

Thanks 

benwarez,

You're welcome!

benwarez
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle
thx for your feedback Martin

benwarez
our 2 brains are connected through telepathy thing

Hi chuk,

Ideally, the mobile version should have it, but, as things stand now, the font in the full version is tiny, with a capital T.

If the mobile version had exactly what the full version has, volunteers' eyesight would suffer from chronic squinting.

chukdefatey
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire
^I was about to post this but you beat me to it. So @benwarez there you have it. Having said that the mobile version should also have this functionality

benwarez,

Click Full version at the bottom of this page. Look for a post that you wrote. To the right of the post, it says Options. Click that, and the first option is Edit or Edit Post. Click that, and the format of your post will change to editing mode.

Then, you can delete or add what you want, but you cannot eliminate the post as if it never existed.

Cheers.

benwarez
How did U do to delete this post

chukdefatey
@cathy1984, This is called spamming you made double posts yesterday and you did the same today. Like others have said we are volunteers who help out others when they have issues, by spamming you are not going to get your answer any faster.

Martin
Legend
Legend
Cathy1984,

Due to your other post regarding the same matter, a number of us replied.

Please check there.

We are not PM employees. We are volunteers who are not in a position to provide SIM cards or PUK codes.

Deleted by Martin.

benwarez
after 10 times wrong PUK code trials, SIM gets burned and unusable

Cathy1984,

Depending upon how many times you entered the wrong code, a PUK code may or may not work.

If you entered the wrong information 10 times, your card is beyond redemption. As a result, a new card is necessary.

If you became a customer before January 27, 2015, call 1-855-4PUBLIC for assistance, assuming that your card can still be redeemed. If you became a customer on or after January 27, 2015, click on Contact Us on the home page in the lower left column. A new page will open with Email Away on it. Click that. Another page will open with a web form and a hyperlink called None of the above. Click the one which is more appropriate to your situation. If your card is beyond redemption, you must order a new one. Click the appropriate link on the home page and proceed from there.

Good luck!

chukdefatey
You probably entered the PUK code wrong many times which is why your Sim is permanently blocked now.

benwarez

Order new SIM through PM care by calling *611 if you're old customer, or through an email through Contact Us if new customer signed after Jan. 27, 2015

Cathy1984
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin
Please I need help my SIM card invalid is permanently blocked
Need Help? Let's chat.