cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Renew My Plan

Shellyr123
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

hello, I can’t figure out how to renew my plan.  I have a billing cycle from the 17th -> 17th, but I am out of data and would like to renew early,  changing my billing cycle to the 9th-> 9th.

How can I do this?  thanks

6 REPLIES 6

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Shellyr123 wrote:

thanks, this is good advice.  Are by chance moderator?  they are not responding to my messages

@Shellyr123 response time can be anywhere from a few hours to a couple of days -  although recent response times seem to be on the quicker side.

Pizzaeh
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@Shellyr123 wrote:

hello, I can’t figure out how to renew my plan.  I have a billing cycle from the 17th -> 17th, but I am out of data and would like to renew early,  changing my billing cycle to the 9th-> 9th.

How can I do this?  thanks

How much data does your current plan allow?  Changing to a plan with more data might be an option if you see yourself regularly using more data than your plan allows.

Shellyr123
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

thanks, this is good advice.  Are by chance moderator?  they are not responding to my messages

@missorange  You can't actually renew your plan early, there's just an option to change plans immediately. Only moderators can renew a plan early.

missorange
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

you can purchase data add on.

NDesai
Oracle
Oracle

@Shellyr123  Your renewal date cannot be 17th to 17th as Public Mobile plans are based on 30 days and not monthly. You will see the correct renewal date if you login to your self-serve account

To renew early, you will need to send a private message to the Moderator_Team and they will get in touch with you shortly. Remeber that you will have to pay upfront for the new plan and you will not receive ay credit for unsued days of service. 

Need Help? Let's chat.