Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Renaming Boards

Martin
Legend
Legend

Hello,

I would like to see "Announcements" renamed as "Company Announcements", with only a PM employee being able to initiate one. Once made, all members, who wish to post to the announcement, would be able to do so.

Pioneers, I truly believe, requires deletion. Every post in that board could be placed in another one.

Considering that many posts are not in their proper boards, it would be ideal if the webmaster could put them where they belong. It would be an onerous task, but, over time, it could be accomplished. On a daily basis, effective immediately, the webmaster could review the board classification of every post, and move those, wrongly classified, to the correct boards.

2 REPLIES 2

Martin
Legend
Legend
Hello vizine,

Based on your suggestion that Public Lab be more descriptive, I believe dropping Public Lab in favour of only New Concepts and Ideas would be ideal.

As far your desire to see a board for Feedback and Suggestions, can you give me a few examples in summary?

My approach to the above is this: If the feedback pertains to a post, add it to the post's thread. If the suggestion is worthy of PM's attention, post in what is now Public Lab, where it will generate replies form others. If the feedback or suggestion is so general that no one replies, then why post it in the first place?

As requested above, please provide a summary of a few examples.

Thank you.

vizine
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I agree with your points Martin (especially your suggestion to delete the 'Pioneers' board!).

I'd also recommend re-wording the current "Public Lab" board to something a bit more descriptive, such as:

"Public Lab | new concepts & ideas".

For the purpose of discussion, the current boards in the Public Mobile Community include:

• Discussions
  • Announcements
  • Getting Started
  • Plans & Add-Ons
  • Rewards
  • Self Serve
  • Phones & Hardware
  • Pioneers
  • Paying for your service
  • Knowledge Base
  • Public Lab

Also, if it is decided to rename some of the boards, then at the same time perhaps consideration could be given to the addition of boards?  I would suggest a board for general "feedback & suggestions"; which I argue in favour of here:

"A dedicated board for "Suggestions & Feedback?"

S.

Need Help? Let's chat.