cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Refunds. Lol

kutzki
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

So, my mom paid for the $15 roaming add on, and it hasn't worked since she arrived in New York last week, I've sent messaged about this to both @Jeremy_M and @Brooke_C only to receive no response, and I'm kinda pissed because I've been a loyal customer of the new PM for a very long time. Anyways, somebody message me so I can give you my mother's information and you can refund her the $15 she paid for service and didn't receive which you'll be able to see in her account. Thanks.

38 REPLIES 38

Planman
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

250MB of data can totally last 15 days (or 10 days if you purchase a Public Mobile roaming add-on) if you mind your data use and hop on WiFi when you can. If you need more data, then you can get 500MB for $15 or 1GB for $20, which seems pretty decent.

I'm not really sure how this relates to the original post you made about your mom's roaming add-on not working, which sucks to hear. Hopefully PM can sort it out for her. Did she sign up for the U.S. Talk & Text bundle? Or just 500MB of U.S. data?

Rockdaddy22
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité
You know they're extremely busy trying to deal with failed activations and ports?

kutzki
Thank you for that correction. You are 100% correct. My apologies.

Eug
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

@kutzki wrote:
Nah bro. You won't get this service for this price anywhere on earth.

Lots of places on earth are cheaper. Just not cheaper anywhere else in Canada.

kutzki

Nah bro. You won't get this service for this price anywhere in Canada.

redfield
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Well, reading stories like this makes me think that it was a mistake to switch to this company

kutzki
I figured it'd be like $5 a day for all my regular stuff. That'd be fine, idm..... but if they think 250 mb of data for 15 days will last more than 15 minutes, idk who they're joking with.

UDP7

Yeah... the promo they ran making them look like amateur hour.

Need Help? Let's chat.