koios
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

nothing to see here, please move along.

8 REPLIES 8

koios

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@koios  When you buy on Amazon and/or eBay from third parties it's always buyer beware. It wouldn't surprise me that most of these cards are purchased for $2.99 by one of the retailers that gets mentioned on a regular basis on this forum and then get resold online for $7-9.

Honestly I don't think PM cares and why should they.

@koios wrote:

on their website they claim they are a cell phone network, and will sell you service for 25/mo, my best guess is they are using this to lower their costs for the service they bill victims for.  I guess if public mobile doesn't care that's fine, but pretty shady imo.

What they are doing is lowering their personal phone bills down with the referrals.  They can't lower the cost of the service they are providing as they aren't providing a service.  

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@koios  which website?   In all likley hood they are a PM reseller trying to drum up some extra business. 

if you feel something other than giving out referal codes is happening, or misleading advertisement   send me a private message with the details and I will contact  the PM team in the oracle forum.

koios

mimmo

@koios   public knows about this and many other similar (websites etc)   it seems however they turn a blind eye unless there are some real issues.   ie do they ask you to call them and activate over the phone with them etc...

all i can suggest is ignore the referal code.

koios

popping

@koios 

What the description says on the amazon.ca marketplace listing?

Need Help? Let's chat.