cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Referral for Koodo Migration of $50

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

Ok with the latest round of offers coming out to migrate to koodo we are going to get so many posts offering referrals.  If you have a code just post in here and say you have one.  Don't post the link.  Posted links will be removed.  This way we can keep it in one area again instead of flooding the forum and hiding the people that need help.

If you are looking for a referral Private message any of the users that say they have a referral link.

I have a link.

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

42 REPLIES 42

eazybelle
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

I am more than happy to help and answer any questions regarding transferring to Koodo - just give me a PM.

If this gets flooded with bunch of ref links, it will be removed. 

Keljai
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Link works for me, just redirects back to the same page though haha

@mimmo wrote:

As mentioned there is already a post whete people ask for referals.

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Paying-for-your-service/Need-Koodo-Referral-Code/m-p/...

Anonymous
Not applicable

@mimmo wrote:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Paying-for-your-service/Need-Koodo-Referral-Code/m-p/...

I get an access denied???

Edit: Works for me too now???

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

Canadiankid

I got helped by a member when I switched to koodo. Saved me $50. Some people might find this helpful.

@Canadiankid wrote:

Sorry I didn't know that I should use a link. If anyone wants a referral just send me a message and I will get back to you. Thanks.

This is a place to help and get help with the service.  Asking for and offering referrals is frowned upon in general.  Don't be surprised to find this thread being removed. 

Canadiankid

Sorry I didn't know that I should use a link. If anyone wants a referral just send me a message and I will get back to you. Thanks.

@mimmo wrote:

@will13am you need to also change /remove the link, not just the text

Sorry, sloppy work.  I am a poor substitute for @NDesai

mimmo

@will13am you need to also change /remove the link, not just the text

@Pures, are what exactly are you seeking?  Are you saying for forgot to apply a referral during activation and need it added after the fact?  If so, you can ask the moderator team to do it on an exception basis.  The moderator team can be reached via private message using this link.  Please include in the private message account number and PIN code. Refer to the following knowledge base link for additional information on contacting the moderator team.

@Canadiankid wrote:

If anyone is taking advantage of the great koodo offers and you would also like to get a free $50 bill credit for being referred please use the provided link and then we both get rewarded. 

@Canadiankid wrote:

If anyone is taking advantage of the great koodo offers and you would also like to get a free $50 bill credit for being referred please use the provided link and then we both get rewarded. 

I am Robertqc@ Public mobile 🙂

@mimmo wrote:

Please do not post referals links. Plus there is already a thread for reveals.

@NDesai do your magic.

Done. 

mimmo

Please do not post referals links. Plus there is already a thread for reveals.

@NDesai do your magic.

Canadiankid

I think you only get your $25 if you have a referral during signup 

Canadiankid

Pures

Anyone know if they can help me out with referral for me?

Thanks very much. 

BigD

drc

eazybelle
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

PM me any questions you have! I can definitely send referral links.

X-Files
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

My first $100 referral credits already on bills , anyone need code, just pM me, Thanks.

I am bumping this thread as it seems the latest Koodo migration offers have made their way to the chosen plan holders.  If you are looking for a code PRIVATE MESSAGE one of the fine folks in this thread and they will gladly help you out.  The referral is now at $25 not $50.

If you have a referral code don't post the link it will be removed.  Just mention that you have one.

Yes I do have as well!!

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

Luddite
Oracle
Oracle

Posting to aid visibility.

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.

Luddite
Oracle
Oracle

Good luck to all. 🙏

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.

LEGO
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@NDesai Hey, that is not fair! Smiley Tongue

Yeah, it's a game now eh. 

I'll play it too. Send me a pm if you need a ref link and i will pay you $1 paypal Smiley Tongue

MVP
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Heheh. Oke, why not.. Fun game 😉 

I have  three lines with  Koodo at the moment,

so I  can accomodate up to 16  remaining referrals at the moment   

(if $300 yearly/$50_per_referal stuff  does work).

PM  me please!

srlawren

@will13am wrote:

@srlawren wrote:

More than happy to help anyone save $50 on their Koodo service!  Like @will13am, I also have room for up to 6 at this point.  Please let me know if you'd like a code.  Private message me and I'll reply with the link and instructions. Takes about 3 mins of your time in total.

Don't forget to take account of any referrals you received in setting up your line.  The total is $300 per year including referral received and referrals given.  Bear in mind also that to ensure a completed referral, you gotta walk the new customer through the two step process.  In spite of doing this I had many referrals go unclaimed back in March because step 2 was either not done or done incorrectly.  Those who come to me get the full tuition package. 

Thanks @will13am.  Yes, to date I have given out two referral codes and both are still "awaiting account number" (meaning they haven't done the second step) and have been for weeks, despite me sending a couple of private messages each to remind them.  I'm thinking they are not going to happen at all.

But thanks for the reminder about both directions counting.  In that case, I have room for 4 at the current level.  I'll edit my original post.  Still, happy to help 4 people save $50!  😉

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

@srlawren wrote:

More than happy to help anyone save $50 on their Koodo service!  Like @will13am, I also have room for up to 6 at this point.  Please let me know if you'd like a code.  Private message me and I'll reply with the link and instructions. Takes about 3 mins of your time in total.

Don't forget to take account of any referrals you received in setting up your line.  The total is $300 per year including referral received and referrals given.  Bear in mind also that to ensure a completed referral, you gotta walk the new customer through the two step process.  In spite of doing this I had many referrals go unclaimed back in March because step 2 was either not done or done incorrectly.  Those who come to me get the full tuition package. 

srlawren

More than happy to help anyone save $50 on their Koodo service!  Like @will13am, I also have room for up to 4 at this point.  Please let me know if you'd like a code.  Private message me and I'll reply with the link and instructions. Takes about 3 mins of your time in total.

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.
Need Help? Let's chat.