cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Referral for Koodo Migration of $50

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

Ok with the latest round of offers coming out to migrate to koodo we are going to get so many posts offering referrals.  If you have a code just post in here and say you have one.  Don't post the link.  Posted links will be removed.  This way we can keep it in one area again instead of flooding the forum and hiding the people that need help.

If you are looking for a referral Private message any of the users that say they have a referral link.

I have a link.

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

42 REPLIES 42

torontokris
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@ShawnC13 wrote:

Ok with the latest round of offers coming out to migrate to koodo we are going to get so many posts offering referrals.  If you have a code just post in here and say you have one.  Don't post the link.  Posted links will be removed.  This way we can keep it in one area again instead of flooding the forum and hiding the people that need help.

If you are looking for a referral Private message any of the users that say they have a referral link.

I have a link.

Never mind I saw them.   What are the latest offers?

LEGO
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Let me know if I can help!
                           I can offer a link to Koodo's $50 referral.

NDesai
Oracle
Oracle

Come on guys. You just opened an opportunity for others to post new topics for ref links. Can't we just ban the saying "i have a link" too? I really see no difference. Its not up to me so i guess i ll let it be. 

X-Files
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

I can offer a link too.  Robot wink  Just PM me, thanks.

@MEU_21 wrote:

I can offer a link to koodo's $50 referral. PM me. I will remove this post if I hit the limit so that others can max their rewards.

Great point, if you max out your referrals please forward any further requests to others so they will have the same opportunity. 

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

@MEU_21 wrote:

I can offer a link to koodo's $50 referral. PM me. I will remove this post if I hit the limit so that others can max their rewards.

Good point.  Don't over hoard.  I have room to take on 6 referrals at this reward level.  Lots of space in my limit.

imm1304
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

Good idea there @ShawnC13.  A win-win situation. 

I hope everyone making the move will take advantage of this.  

@ShawnC13 Remember to post something from time to time after it has disappeared from the landing page. Then it will at least show under Latest Posts.

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.

canucks4life
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

Beware all Dave might drag us into his S&M dungeon Cat LOL

koimr1
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

I can offer a link as well if anyone needs it. 🙂

MEU_21
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

I can offer a link too.  

Need Help? Let's chat.