cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Referral Problem

Ferinthul
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

So I have two problems here, I attempted e-mailing customer support, but after many unprofessional emails back and forth and the amount of times to repeat and re-explain and the same information traded over and over again, I'm making this post.

I first referred my friend, and then he already had an account active, so he couldn't add me as a referral. He emailed support and received help from Bladimir, who said my friend would be added to my account but didnt add him as a friend referral until my next billing cycle. So my next billing cycle came and I emailed support again, but this time got Abdoulaye, I told him that all the information was sent and that I just needed him added to my account, ey said I'd have to send all the information over again before they do anything. I send him the email my friend sent, and 40 minutes after I get an email stating:

"Thank you for your email.  Unfortunately, we no longer monitor this inbox.  To get help, we suggest you try the following:

1.    For all requests related to your account such as making a payment, purchasing an add-on or changing your phone number, visitSelf-Serve. It’s a convenient way to manage your account 24/7 online.

2.    Visit our online Community.  There are thousands of questions already answered but if you can’t find what you’re looking for, post your question and someone will respond to you usually within 15 minutes.

3.    If you would still like to send us an email, you can do so at Contact Us.  You’ll need to give us a detailed description of your issue and we’ll do our best to get back to you within 48 hours.

We hope this helps.

Public Mobile"

Now this looks like a copy and paste email that was sent to attempt to try and not help me. I messaged them on facebook, attempting to get some help, they said they forwarded the information. I am still waiting to hear a response, even I asked them the status and on facebook it's been "seen".

Thats the first problem.

The second problem is that I first referred my girlfriend, and then she switched plans to the new plan, and now he referral has disappeared from my account.

All in all, this is probably the worst referral scenario I've been a part of, and I don't understand the misorganization, confusion, and slack of customer service. I used to tell people when I referred them that staff are extremely helpful and they answer very quickly, however this problem wasn't solved as such. 

4 REPLIES 4

Slammer111

Hi, I'm having similar problems with the referral.  My referral discount appeared for a few hours in my account, then suddenly I received a text saying that I lost the referral because the referral left PM.  I just checked with him and he definitely put my information in when activating his SIM.  Please help, thanks.  I messaged @Shazia_K as well.

Ferinthul
Messaged you @Shazia_K

Shazia_K
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

Hello @Ferinthul

I'm extremely sorry on behalf of them, 

I will definitely look into this for you, can you please send me a private message with the phone #'s you referred? also, include your Public Mobile phone number, 

Thanks,

Shazia

* Please do not post private info such as: phone number, account number, pin etc.. This is a public forum.

deltatux
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@Ferinthul, sorry to see you having this problem, let me see if some PM people can help.

@Shazia_K@Brooke_C@Saray_O, & @Jeremy_M, may you please assist?

Hope this helps!

Need Help? Let's chat.