cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Referal Bonus

Patrick_R
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Hello

I read in the Knowledge base that the 25.00 referal bonus usually comes within 72 hours to show up on ones account.

But have read some post that they are still waiting after 72 hours to show up.

What is the usual standard wait time just curious?

9 REPLIES 9

Pandher84
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I got it the next morning itself after activation 

@cavemantoronto wrote:

@HelpfulElf wrote:

My referral bonus came about 24 hours after the account was activated. I received a text message confirming that it had been applied. I could see it in my account balance at that time. Happy referring!

The system can make mistakes but people who don't see the $25 in 72 hours may have activated in store and didn't know it was online only.  Some stores are telling people it is the same.

@HelpfulElf wrote:

My referral bonus came about 24 hours after the account was activated. I received a text message confirming that it had been applied. I could see it in my account balance at that time. Happy referring!

The system can make mistakes but people who don't see the $25 in 72 hours may have activated in store and didn't know it was online only.  Some stores are telling people it is the same.

HelpfulElf
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

dna2016
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@Patrick_R  to be honest it's luck of the draw, lol.  I received a text message within a couple hours and it showed up in my account the next day.  But I'd say, usually if you're signing up during busy season (i.e. back to school, big holidays like Christmas), then due to the traffic it'll take longer, but how much longer is always the mystery.  That's why they say up to 72 hours, but it's rare that it goes beyond that, not saying it doesn't happen, but based on volume I don;t think there are hundreds of cases like that.

mommy4
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

@Thecrimson1919 wrote:

I activated last night and had mine before noon today.

Ditto for me.

Thecrimson1919

I activated last night and had mine before noon today.

Kayleedawn25

@Patrick_R If they did not activate in store it shows up within a day in my experience.  If it is not showing up within the specified 72 hours it is likely that they did an in store sign up without knowing the 25$ credit is only online. 

Alex888
Mayor / Maire
It's usually less than a day, if they are waiting longer than 72 hours either they didn't qualify or something went wrong. Some people signed up in-store, not realizing they needed to do it online to qualify.

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

@Patrick_R wrote:

Hello

I read in the Knowledge base that the 25.00 referal bonus usually comes within 72 hours to show up on ones account.

But have read some post that they are still waiting after 72 hours to show up.

What is the usual standard wait time just curious?

It is usually in your account the following morning after you sign up

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

Need Help? Let's chat.