cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Refer A Friend

raz_kaz
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi guys,

Just switched over to PM from Bell without a problem. I'm trying to set up my wife's phone but for some reason when I enter my PM phone number after it got ported over it says that the number does not beloing to a PM subscriber.

Just want to make sure it is since I will be having a few friends come to PM and I want to make sure they don't get hung up on the referral part and that I can get some savings too!

7 REPLIES 7

paultran

Strange...I activated myself Tuesday morning and switched my girlfriend's phone plan over later that evening. I recieved a text congratulating me for the referral an hour later.

raz_kaz

Too bad. Really wanted the renewal dates to be the same. I will wait until tomorrow and try again. Hopefully this gets resolved since I have another 3-4 friends looking to come over and would be nice to get those bonuses

mhaider
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

This has been a known issue, and I might be guessing here but seems like the system needs a 24 hour refresh before it recognizes your number as a PM referrer.

Rockdaddy22
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité
Unfortunately this is a know bug, hasn't been fixed in about a year. Very unfortunate:(

@raz_kaz wrote:
The port was earlier in the day and I have received a text stating the transfer was done successfully.

I want to set my wife's phone up tonight so that we have the same renewal dates. Can the referral be done after registration or is that the only time to be eligible for the referral bonus

You cannot refer after activation. 

raz_kaz
The port was earlier in the day and I have received a text stating the transfer was done successfully.

I want to set my wife's phone up tonight so that we have the same renewal dates. Can the referral be done after registration or is that the only time to be eligible for the referral bonus

NDesai
Oracle
Oracle

Since you ported in, give some time for your number to process in the system. 

Need Help? Let's chat.