cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Storm & Coverage

jlangdale
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Ever since that really massive storm that rolled through with high winds, I've noticed that PM coverage has been dropping out quite a bit for West Island of Montreal.

I've never had any coverage network issues before the storm, Since then, my phone is frequently off the network at home.

5 REPLIES 5

jlangdale

Took a drive last night and I got coverage again. But I no longer get coverage at my house like I used to. I hope this gets resolved soon as I prepaid to the middle of July. If I no longer have the coverage I had before, then that's not going to be acceptable for me. I will have no choice but to switch back to another carrier.

If I don't pay my bill, I get my service cut off. And when I pay my bill far in advance, I lose my network coverage? Public Mobile should be issuing credits for customers that lose network coverage for their towns.

jlangdale

Sounds like Tellus maybe having problems?

https://istheservicedowncanada.com/status/telus

jlangdale

My wife is on Rogers and she has no problems. It also seems like it doesn't matter what network type I select. Not sure I'm doing it right, but I select global or LTE, and I just get no coverage. I see it flash with bars sometimes, then it drops.

bryclops

Check with others that use Telus/Koodo/Bell/Virgin if they are experiencing similar issues with their phones.

Luddite
Oracle
Oracle

@jlangdale wrote:

Ever since that really massive storm that rolled through with high winds, I've noticed that PM coverage has been dropping out quite a bit for West Island of Montreal.

I've never had any coverage network issues before the storm, Since then, my phone is frequently off the network at home.

If you are using LTE, try 3G for now. It may be a better signal.

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.
Need Help? Let's chat.