cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Receiving simacards

Mohsenmonji
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I ordered 2 simcards on January 8 but have not yet received them. It hqs been 3 weeks and I still dont have my simcards. No one is responding from Public Mobile. This is disappointing..

Please refund my payment

11 REPLIES 11

Mohsenmonji

@Mohsenmonji wrote:

@HALIMACS 

This has been the worst expeeience I've ever had with a service provider. I just arrived in Montreal  3 weeks ago and order these simcards , since then I have not had any simcards.

@Mohsenmonji If this was the worst customer service I had experienced, I would count myself lucky. 

As for the sim cards, Go to a local store and buy some. When / if the other 2 arrive you have spares to give to friends as your first referrals. If they never arrive, a refund would certainly be forthcoming I would think.

Sorry to hear that @Mohsenmonji 

I hope the SIM cards arrive soon and you can get the activation completed successfully.

It's been my experience that once things are set up that the service is straightforward and runs smoothly.

This community Forum can be helpful when you run into questions or concerns.

Mohsenmonji

@HALIMACS 

This has been the worst expeeience I've ever had with a service provider. I just arrived in Montreal  3 weeks ago and order these simcards , since then I have not had any simcards.

@Mohsenmonji wrote:

Thanks. It is now 3 weeks and I still dont have my simcards. No one from Public Mobile is responding to me, so why should I go and risk buying another 2 simcards?!!

@Mohsenmonji 

That's really up to you - simply proposing an alternative manner to get service TODAY if need be.

You have 3 options:

1. wait for delivery of the SIM cards
  2. acquire one in person at a retailer (then you'll have extra SIM cards - which may come in handy someday in the event of loss, failure of card, or sim-hack)
  3. request refund from moderators if you no longer wish to deal with Public Mobile - if you've already messaged them, it's a waiting game for their reply

@mm80 wrote:

@HALIMACS They have to refund if they can't prove delivery or else credit card company will reverse the charge if requested.

That's correct, @mm80 

IF the product is not delivered, surely the customer will be eligible for a refund.  

Mohsenmonji

Thanks. It is now 3 weeks and I still dont have my simcards. No one from Public Mobile is responding to me, so why should I go and risk buying another 2 simcards?!!

mm80
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@HALIMACS They have to refund if they can't prove delivery or else credit card company will reverse the charge if requested.

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

Hi @Mohsenmonji 

It's unlikely Public Mobile will refund your payment if they've sent the SIM cards.

If you really need to activate soon, you can secure a SIM card at Walmart or London Drugs or through canadiancellsupplies.com (especially if you're in their area)

If you want to check the status of your SIM card order, you could use the tracking or order number they provided and check through Canada Post as to the status.

kb_mv
Mayor / Maire

@Mohsenmonji wrote:

I ordered 2 simcards on January 8 but have not yet received them. It hqs been 3 weeks and I still dont have my simcards. No one is responding from Public Mobile. This is disappointing..

Please refund my payment

@Mohsenmonji Sim cards from PM have been taking up to 3 weeks to arrive. If you would like a refund you need to contact a moderator. You can contact the moderators one of 2 ways.

1. Open a ticket through the automated ticketing system (faster response time) by clicking the chat bubble located at the bottom right of this page or ---------->Click Me<---------- ;

2. Contact them through direct messaging at the following link (note this way may take longer for a response);

---------->Click here<----------

In either case you should receive a reply within 48 hours though they are typically much faster. Keep an eye on the envelope icon top right for replies.

mm80
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@Mohsenmonji Only mods can give refunds. You'll have to wait until they respond.

Need Help? Let's chat.