cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Received (and didn't receive) an offer from Public Mobile

Korth
Mayor / Maire

Had to travel out of town for a while. Forgot to pay the bill on time for the in-town phone number I wasn't using. So it became inactive/suspended. And missed out on the $5 Community Reward I would've been paid this time around. Oops.

But Public Mobile sent me a special (retention) offer worth $5. Yay.

Apparently no action required on my part aside from reactivating (paying for) my service before May 11.

I reactivated (paid for) my service on May 09.

I still haven't received this add-on. Is flagging @CS_Agent enough to correct this? I really don't want to deal with the stupid chatbot, lol.

Screenshot (6).pngScreenshot (7).pngScreenshot (8).png

7 REPLIES 7

@Korth 

That section is where pm normally puts its promotional activation bonuses and apparently its reactivation bonuses as well. So far I have seen in that section the following:

• $10 off for 6 months................1/6
  • RBC promo - one time..............1/1                                                                                                        5GB data add on bonus
  • 2GB one time bonus.................1/1
  • 3GB data bonus........................1/1
  • 500 Canada wide long.............1/1                                                                                                          distance minutes bonus
  • $5 off $35.......................unlimited

Just following through ...

Plan renewed in June. Plan renewed in July. I've deliberately used up all 100 Plan minutes to carve into Add-on minutes. The "1/1 Promotion" remains intact and untouched, so I'm guessing it has no expiration period.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Korth : I discovered it on Mar 23. I've been through renewals since. Still there. I wondered the same thing with the 1/1.

@Anonymous wrote:

Yes that was a little treat to reactivate accounts. I stumbled across it in my account after I reactivated one of my accounts. Then I got this same offer. It's not $5. It's 500 minutes. You should see it over on the right under your referral code.

You are correct.

It is not in "My Data & Add-Ons" (where I expected it to be).

It is in "My Promotions" (which I've never seen before).

I am curious whether this "promotion" will expire at the end of the billing cycle, or if it's effectively just a 500-minute add-on with indefinite duration. "Current Plan Cycle 1/1" implies a limited duration.

old.pngnew.png

@Korth 

If has been more than 7 days, so unfortunately, you will need to contact moderator  (as described above) to get your promo talk add on.  

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Korth : Yes that was a little treat to reactivate accounts. I stumbled across it in my account after I reactivated one of my accounts. Then I got this same offer. It's not $5. It's 500 minutes. You should see it over on the right under your referral code.

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@Korth  , so, your account is active and working now?  do you have  $15 plan ?   Other plans are Canada Wide minutes now (if you have plan $25 or up but still on Provincial calling plan, you should upgrade to Canada Wide Calling for the same price)

look like you have to open a ticket with mod (tagging here is not enough)

1. For faster response (2 to 48 hours), Click on the bubble in the lower right corner and request moderator assistance, or you can also use this direct link instead https://publicmobile.ca/chatbot , then type "Submit a ticket", select Account-specific issue, then select I need a human now. Follow the prompts to submit a ticket.

2. Or you can Send a private message to the moderator here: https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Need Help? Let's chat.