cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Received an text msg from pm for koodo 5gb plan

Samianauman
Mayor / Maire
I just received this text does anyone else received it

Public Mobile here with an exclusive offer for you. For an additional $10/month, upgrade to unlimited nation-wide minutes and get another 1GB of data at Koodo! That means you can get 5GB and unlimited nation-wide minutes for only $50/month on a Koodo monthly bill! Plus, you may be eligible for a $0 smartphone on Tab! Offer valid for xxxxxxxxxx only. Offer ends September 4th, 2017. Visit your nearest Koodo location at 2206765 ONTARIO INC. and show promo code xxxxxxx You're included on the list for Public Mobile offers and deals. To be excluded, reply unsubscribe. Conditions apply.
** I am not a Mod, please do not include any private info in a private message to me.**
168 REPLIES 168

@Jeremy_M
Thanks for updating us.
But it's optional right. I mean pm still have a long term future right. I am more then happy here instead of koodo.
Also 2206765 Ontario inc where is that location.
** I am not a Mod, please do not include any private info in a private message to me.**

vinmatrix
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Guys,

Do I have to go to the location provided with the text? I am not sure where the location is.. it states GATTO BROS INC.... any idea?

Thanks

Jeremy_M
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

@Samianauman wrote:
I just received this text does anyone else received it

Public Mobile here with an exclusive offer for you. For an additional $10/month, upgrade to unlimited nation-wide minutes and get another 1GB of data at Koodo! That means you can get 5GB and unlimited nation-wide minutes for only $50/month on a Koodo monthly bill! Plus, you may be eligible for a $0 smartphone on Tab! Offer valid for xxxxxxxxxx only. Offer ends September 4th, 2017. Visit your nearest Koodo location at 2206765 ONTARIO INC. and show promo code xxxxxxx You're included on the list for Public Mobile offers and deals. To be excluded, reply unsubscribe. Conditions apply.

@Samianauman thank you for sharing!

We do have a promotion going on with our sister brand Koodo, and some of you might receive the exact same offer posted above. 

Cheers,

Jeremy

I am on falls promo plan.
It Is a post paid plan but I think if you use your phone then it still post paid but no contract month to month.

For me the problem is if I switch then I will lose all my rewards and refferals

srlawren
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

Since they're referencing a tab, I guess this means it's a post-paid Koodo plan?  Hmm would I want to go back to post paid?  Compared to most other plans on the market currently, 5GB with unlimited nation-wide calling for $50 that isn't limited to Man/Sask/Quebec is actually a really good deal.  I haven't received the text, but I'd be somewhat tempted if I did. 

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

For those receiving the offer, what plans are you on?

Perhaps the Fall 2016 promo?  I'm on this, but haven't received message (yet).

hopetindall
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

I received this text message too at 2:00pm today - August 14th, 2017.

If you don't have lots of refferals then its a good deal in my case I am getting 63 dollar as discount over 90 days so for me it's doesn't seems attractive.

vinmatrix

Thanks, wish i had received this text a few days ago....

Nevertheless, I am still considering it

@vinmatrix
If you moved now you will lose your 3 months money. Also for phone you can visit website you can get any phone you like some phone required funds somes not.

They can request but they can't make you moved.

vinmatrix

I got the same text. It's very tempting.

Does anybody have more details on this Koodo plan and which phones are included?

Also , I have already prepaid for the next 3 months, what happens to my unused balance?

Wish they had roam like home, i would jump without hestitation

Thanks

xoy74
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Apparently lots of customers are getting this.

Perhaps not a good sign if Telus wants to move customers off the PM plans 😞

I just received it like 20 or 30 mins ago. Will ask my other friends who are part of pm. Will update u here later.

Lol I am not willing to lose my 12 refferal 18 dollars community and 6 dollars autopay and soon I am about to receive another 3 dollar for loyalty as well that's like 63 dollars off i am only paying 57 dollars plus tax on 90 days term

I wonder what are the *requirements* they are selecting for these kind of offers. No one really seem to have received those offers

I know it's a good deal but. I think I won't be moving.

zhadj030
Mayor / Maire
Ooooooh, that is exciting .... I wonder what is going on.
Also they could have sweetened the deal by offering the 49$/6GB plan, that could make me think for a second, or two.
Need Help? Let's chat.