cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Re: Received Text From Telus !!!!!!!!!!!!

Does Telus not realize that PM has throttled LTE? Lol

Highlighted
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@sheytoon wrote:

Telus LTE is faster, but same reliability as PM LTE. This is misleading advertising. Unless they are claiming that VoLTE is more reliable... Which is not so accurate either.

@sheytoon I don't think they are saying that Telus's LTE is faster than PM's LTE.  This appears to be a message targetted at people that are not using PM's LTE network at all, and just letting them know they may get more reliable service by using LTE.  I don't think they are making a brand distinction, and are focusing on the fact that PM's LTE network really is Telus' LTE network.  IMHO.

@Pawprints1986 wrote:

Does Telus not realize that PM has throttled LTE? Lol

@Pawprints1986 well of course they do!!  They are trying to get certain customers to actually use the throttled LTE.  

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.
Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

@srlawren Ah, I see what you mean. It's confusing with the Telus brand name in the message.

Highlighted
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@srlawren but why? What difference does it make to them which connection we choose?

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

It's important for understanding when they should decommission the 3G network.

Highlighted
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

They're not offering you anything.....They're informing you.....Public Mobile is owned by Telus.......Oh, and one more thing......If you ever decide to switch companies, make sure you don't have a positive balance on your account.....as in you paid $200 in anticipation of using it for the next 4 payments......cause if you leave, they refuse to give you that money back.....Beware all

Need Help? Let's chat.