cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Received 2 Additional SIM Cards

owyajoe
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen
I purchased 2 SIM cards, and received them on Monday, Oct 24, 2016. I activated and installed them the same day with no issues, a very smooth transition. However, on Wednesday, October 26, 2016, we received 2 additional SIM cards. Do we need them, or what should I do with them?
8 REPLIES 8

@WearySky wrote:

@neilselden the thing is, PM sent them by mistake, so @owyajoe shouldn't be on the hook to pay to return them.  And making PM pay to return them just doubles the cost of sending them out.  I'd definitely go with "pass them along to a new referral" as the best win-win situation for everybody involved (PM, @owyajoe, and whomever they refer).

@WearySky legally you are NEVER required to return something sent to you. Now most of us are good people and all so if you found a box from Amazon or something would probably send back. 

You are not even required to advise the shipper that you did receive the item.

Please note this is TOTALLY different than receiving someone else's mailed package. The keep it rule ONLY applies if it is addressed to you.

I'd like to think Public gave them to you to refer others Cat Wink

Either way they never expire so worst case scenario you can use them as needed

I am doubtful Public would accept them as a return

neilselden
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

I hear you @WearySky.  Totally, I hear you.

CHeers,

Neil

WearySky
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@neilselden the thing is, PM sent them by mistake, so @owyajoe shouldn't be on the hook to pay to return them.  And making PM pay to return them just doubles the cost of sending them out.  I'd definitely go with "pass them along to a new referral" as the best win-win situation for everybody involved (PM, @owyajoe, and whomever they refer).

deljo_agtor
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Definitely refer refer refer!

neilselden

Hi,

DIfficult moral dilemna......

If you did not pay for them, you may want to return them.

OR...... convert two other people to Public Mobile and give the SIMS away.  This may be the best option: Public Mobile gets two more subscribers, and you get $2 off per month 😉

Cheers,

Neil 

jheili99
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

hi...

please contact one of the PM moderators and ask them what to do with it....

personally i would keep them i case you have friends or other family members who would like to join PM and you can add them as "referals" ...you will collect 1/month for each line you refer.....

cheers

ckl

You could use them for when you refer others... Save them $5 in the process.

Need Help? Let's chat.