Darcydysthe
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I paid my money but I don’t see any reactivate button when I logged on

4 REPLIES 4

dabr
Mayor / Maire

@Darcydysthe wrote:

Does your overview page show plan expired message?  If it does the reactivate button should be to the right hand side of the that message and I think the button reads 'reactivate this/my plan'.

If your funds are sitting in your account then you should be able to pay via 611 as mentioned.  If you don't see any funds in your account, then the payment may have failed and you would need to try and resubmit it via the payment tab (if you have a CC registered that is).  Under the payment tab, select the amount due and submit.  You might need to repeat this, after a wait of an hour or so, if it doesn't work the first time. 

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@Darcydysthe wrote:

@Darcydysthe  When is your renewal date? Dial 611 from your phone the funds that you added should be reported as part of your account balance. The reason there isn't a reactivate button is that your account is currently processing your renewal or your account is not suspended. Is your phone currently working? If yes, then the funds will automatically get applied during your plan renewal.

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

Try  using the latest version of Google Chrome and Mozilla Firefox, or Internet Explorer 10 and above. For the best experience, enable cookies and JavaScript on your browser.

GR
Mayor / Maire

@Darcydysthe if you don't see that button on the overview page  try restarting your phone!  Is there any money in your available funds on the overview page? 

Need Help? Let's chat.