cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Reactivate account

Phsw
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hello, my account locked for no reason.  Can you please help me reactivate my account?  Send me PM and I will provide any information you need.

I had an ticket open from couple days ago and was close because of mistake.

Thanks

Pete

2 REPLIES 2

gblackma
Mayor / Maire

@Phsw since its been longer than 24 hours. Contact the moderators again. 

There are 2 ways to contact the Moderator Team:

• Faster response- Get help with your account the easy way by starting a conversation with our virtual assistant, SIMon. It’ll take you to relevant help articles, or if it’s something more urgent, it can help you submit a ticket to the Moderator Team. Click here to get started.
  • Slower- Alternatively, you can send a private message to the Moderators by clicking here. You’ll need to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work.

Once connected to Simon, you will be asked to log in again with your community user name and password.  Please do, this allows you to continue and send your message.
- Check your private message sent box (click on the envelope top right of your screen) to make sure the message was sent.

- Keep an eye on the envelope top right of your screen.  The mods answer will show up there.  When it does, you will be asked to verify your self service account, with your password and login. Doing so allows the process to continue. Stay safe. 

While you wait, you may reactivate a suspended account online or by calling 611.
Via your account online
1. If you have already registered, or will first register, a credit card, go to step 2. OR deposit a voucher for at least your plan cost and go to step 3.
2. Go to the payment tab, select single payment and  amount due.
3. Select the reactivate account button.
4. Restart your phone.
or Using 611 to make your payment: ( you need your 4 digit pin to buy an add on)
1. press 1 to make payment
2. press 2 credit card ( or 1 voucher)
3. press 1 amount due.
4. Restart your phone.

gpixel
Mayor / Maire

@Phsw hi just create another ticket or reply to the ticket that closed and a moderator will message you back. 

make sure to keep an eye on your inbox this time(envelope icon, top right corner)

Need Help? Let's chat.