cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Reaching a Moderator without SIMon

gpixel
Mayor / Maire

Hi, just wanted to let everyone know. If you've already talked to a moderator once and you wanted to talk to them again, you can just go to your inbox click the last message that was sent to you by a moderator, hit reply and message them through there instead of going through the whole process of SIMon.

3 REPLIES 3

yes listen to @ShawnC13 @Staliger use this method only for urgent matters. 

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

@gpixel wrote:

Hi, just wanted to let everyone know. If you've already talked to a moderator once and you wanted to talk to them again, you can just go to your inbox click the last message that was sent to you by a moderator, hit reply and message them through there instead of going through the whole process of SIMon.

If it is for a different reason you need to create a trouble ticket.  They are prioritizing trouble tickets. Any additional issues could be sent to the back of the list.  It is best to use SIMon whenever you are creating a trouble ticket.

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

Staliger
Mayor / Maire

@gpixel Yes, that's right. It is faster. But during this pandemic time, sending a direct message is for difficult and urgent cases only, like if a person can't get access to account, or suspended without reason, etc.

Need Help? Let's chat.