cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: unable to change APN

capebreton1
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

My phone is telling me I don't have a plan and is not allowing to make calls? My payment plan is automatic?

3 REPLIES 3

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@capebreton1  It's a known fact that Auto-Pay will fail on occasion. Hopefully Public fixes the issues soon. To confirm dial 611 from your account. If your account is not active try reactivating it to get up and running again.

If it's still an issue hit the ? bottom of your screen to submit a ticket and ask them to fix it. In the meantime you can also purchase a voucher to get up and running.

@capebreton1 wrote:

My phone is telling me I don't have a plan and is not allowing to make calls? My payment plan is automatic?

Are you on a $10 or $15 plan with a limited number of minutes? If so, you may have ran out.

kb_mv
Mayor / Maire

@capebreton1 wrote:

@capebreton1 Why don't you start a new topic and ask this question. Your post isn't related to the thread you piggy backed on.

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/forums/postpage/board-id/Discussions

Need Help? Let's chat.